TRON (tron, TRX): how to buy, exchange on the cryptocurrency exchange and in the exchanger, where to create a wallet and store a token
Tron is a decentralized blockchain platform for creating a global entertainment network. At the same time, content creators will be able to sell it directly to the consumer, bypassing intermediaries such as the Apple Store and Google Play. TRON provides users with a completely free and reliable platform for publishing, storing and distributing photos, audio, video and other data. The platform is open source and uses the Ethereum blockchain. Executive Director – Justin Sun. The company held an ICO in August 2017 to attract investments for further development. The entire amount planned by the organizers in the amount of US $ 70 million was collected. On the official website, you can familiarize yourself with the roadmap and see all the stages of development, they are spelled out until 2017.
Tron uses its own TRONIX token (TRX), which is the medium of exchange on the platform. In addition to it, other cryptocurrencies will be available as payment instruments: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Qtum. TRONIX (TRX) is an ERC20 token created on the Ethereum platform. This means that TRON is using another developer’s blockchain for its activities. The editorial staff of Btcnewsweb.com analyzed the TRX cryptocurrency and will tell you how to buy or sell.
The Tron cryptocurrency (TRX) is available for purchase (sale) on the Binance exchange. It trades in pairs TRX / USDT, TRX / BUSD, TRX / BNB, TRX / BTC, TRX / ETH, TRX / XRP and fiat currencies.
As of February 27, 2018, TRX is trading at $ 0.0428 with a total capitalization of $ 2.82 billion. In the ranking of cryptocurrencies, it is in 15th place. Emission – 100 billion tokens, of which 65 billion TRX are in circulation.
TRX token price to USD
|Name||Price||Market Cap||Supply||Change % (7D)||Performance|
TRX to USD chart
TRON (TRX) to Tether (USDT) chart
At the time of the ICO, 1 TRX was on sale for 0.0019 USD. Until December 2017, the TRON rate was in the region of $ 0.02–0.03. Then the cost of the token increased very sharply and in January 2018 reached $ 0.25 on the highs.
Where and how to buy TRON (TRX)
You can buy TRON (TRX):
✅ On cryptocurrency exchanges. Examples of exchanges where you can buy, sell and trade TRon (TRX) token: Binance, EXMO, Huobi, FTX, OKEX and others. They can be used to sell, buy, exchange TRX for other cryptocurrencies, stablecoins or fiat. After registration, a wallet is provided for storage and, accordingly, an address for receiving the Tron cryptocurrency (TRX) on it.
✅ In cryptocurrency exchangers. For example, 60cek, ProstoCash, Baksman, Cosmochanger. You need to select in the right column the currency you are giving, and in the left – you receive (TRon). You can not only buy but also sell cryptocurrency. There are a lot of payment systems, including Visa / MasterCard, Sberbank, VTB, Tinkoff, Raiffeisenbank, Alfa Bank, Yandex.Money, Qiwi, AdvCash, Perfect Money, Payeer and other exchange options. Baksman is one of the few exchanges that works with Tron cryptocurrency.
How to buy, sell TRON cryptocurrency on the Binance exchange
The Binance exchange ranks third in the daily turnover of TRON (TRX) cryptocurrency. The daily trading volume is USD 164 million. Trading in currency pairs is available on the Binance exchange: TRX / BTC, TRX / ETH.
To buy TRON, you need to replenish the balance of the exchange with any cryptocurrency that is traded on the site, and then exchange it for BTC or ETH. Fiat deposit is available.
To buy TRON on the Binance exchange, you need to go to the “Shopping Center” section and select the basic (basic) or advanced (advanced) terminal type. Indicate the pair in the right area, for this, enter the name TRX in the search and select BTC or ETH. This means buying TRON with Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Create an order. When buying from the Market, you only need to specify the amount by clicking on the button with%, which is calculated from the Bitcoin balance, and clicking “Buy TRX”.
Usually, market orders are executed instantly. You can trade – wait for the coin’s value to rise and sell it or hold – keep it in your wallet for a long time in order to make a profit in a couple of months, a year or more.
Trade TRX on Bitflip
The Bitflip exchange is no longer working.
Let’s describe in more detail the process of buying a TRX token on the BitFlip cryptocurrency exchange. The advantages of this exchange are the ability to buy TRON for rubles through the payment systems Qiwi, Yandex.Money, WebMoney, AdvCash and others. You can also replenish your account with any available cryptocurrency, while with very low minimum limits. For example, only 0.001 BTC (about $ 1) can be transferred to BitFlip.
The trading commission depends on the type of order and the traded volume for the month. With a turnover of less than 500 BTC, it will be 0.10% for a maker and 0.18% for a taker.
Detailed instructions and an overview of how to buy TRX (TRON) on the BitFlip exchange:
- Go to the bitflip.cc crypto exchange website and register. We recommend that you use a strong password and keep it in a safe place. You can use the KeePass program, it is very convenient for generating and storing passwords. The mail needs to be registered with Gmail – this is a mail service from Google. Set up two-factor authentication for login. These are guidelines, but they will help protect your account.
- The next step is to log into the site using your username, password and set up account protection on the exchange itself. It is recommended that you enable two-factor authentication and receive codes when logging in as an SMS to your phone or using the Google Authenticator applications.
- Verification on the BitFlip exchange is not required. You can immediately top up the balance of any account in fiat (USD, RUB, EUR, UAH) or cryptocurrency.
- Select, for example, an account in rubles RUB and click “Replenish”. Indicate the amount, payment system and make the payment. You need to pay attention to the minimum, maximum transaction amount and commission. When entering from a Yandex wallet, the minimum amount is 100 rubles, the commission is 3.5%.
- To buy TRON, you need to go to the main page and create an order, first of all choosing a trading pair. On the BitFlip exchange, TRX is traded for fiat currencies: TRX / RUB, TRX / USD, etc.
- Study the chart, order book – orders of other users, trading history. For example, the screenshot shows that the last deals to buy TRON were executed at a price of $ 2,589.
By analyzing the order book, you can understand the mood of buyers and sellers in the market and navigate the price.
- Submit a purchase request. You don’t have to wait and buy back sell orders. To do this, you just need to click on any of them and specify the amount of TRX (TRON). They are sorted for the best price. First you need to choose the first one, if the quantity is not enough, you can buy others in turn.
It is possible not to redeem a counter order, but to create your own, indicating the value based on the order book. If you need to buy faster, it is better to write the price for TRON above the first buy order – it will be the first in the queue and will be executed faster. For example, in the screenshot – buy 5 TRX at the price of 2.51 RUB.
It will be the first in the glass (more likely to be bought).
You can cancel an order by going to the “My Orders” account or just above the trading history on the main page by selecting the required trading pair.
The next day, my order was executed:
If suddenly the debt request is not fulfilled, this may mean that the rate has gone up. In this case, it remains to wait, but it is better to cancel the order and create a new one, taking into account the current prices. Recall that you can do as described above and select opposite orders from the order book for sell, in this case TRON will be received instantly.
After the purchase, the balance of the TRX wallet will be replenished minus a small commission.
TRON can be stored on an exchange or transferred to any other wallet. To do this, click “Withdraw”, specify the address, the amount of TRX for withdrawal and the code that will come in the form of SMS or in the Google Authenticator application (when two-factor authentication is enabled). The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 TRON (about $ 4 at the exchange rate as of February 28, 2018), the commission is 60 ($ 2.5).
Wallet for TRON
After purchasing a TRON (TRX) token on the exchange, it can be stored on an exchange wallet or transferred to any other that supports storing Ethereum cryptocurrency and ERC20 tokens on its blockchain.
These wallets are:
- MyEthereumWallet is an online service for storing Ethereum and token created on its blockchain.
- Official Ethereum Wallet or Mist.
- Coinfy is an online service.
- Hardware wallets Ledger or Trezor.
The advantage of using the exchange as a wallet for TRON is the ability to quickly trade the coin and not pay fees for transfers. But if you want to buy and store a large amount of TRX for a long time (a couple of years), then you should use a wallet, from which there will be private keys.