Top 21 cryptocurrency exchangers: the best online crypto exchangers for rubles, dollars in 2021. List and rating of trusted exchange sites
Cryptocurrency exchanger are online sites for buying, selling, exchanging Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Zcash, Dogecoin, EOS, Stellar, Cardano and other coins for fiat currencies: dollars, euros, rubles, hryvnia, and also for exchanging coins with each other. The main task is to find the best, reliable and profitable crypto exchanger, which will quickly carry out an exchange operation in the right direction without cheating and with a low commission. The article by Btcnewsweb.com editors lists the top 20 and the rating of cryptocurrency exchangers with a reliable reputation, positive reviews. They are verified and recommended for financial transactions.
Verified and best online cryptocurrency exchanges in 2021 top 21. Compiled based on the experience of working with them, reviews on the Internet and other factors: age, exchange rate, availability of online support, favorable rate, number of directions, reserve, etc.
The popularity and demand for cryptocurrencies is growing, for many it is an opportunity to earn money by increasing or decreasing the cost of the course, for others – making anonymous, fast payments on the Internet, paying for services and goods. The total market capitalization as of October 29, 2018 is $ 209 billion. The main coins by capitalization are: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCC), IOTA, Ripple (XRP), DASH, Litecoin (LTC), EOS, Stellar (XLM), Cardano (ADA), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Monero (XMR). The total number of all existing cryptocurrencies changes every day and amounts to 2076 coins: from unknown shitcoins to the largest altcoins in terms of capitalization.
The sites have online support. Before exchanging cryptocurrency, you can ask questions.
The algorithm of work on all crypto exchanges is similar, it is necessary:
✅ Create an application by choosing a direction and specifying the amount and wallet to receive or pay. The exchange commission is usually included in the rate. Some payment systems may charge their own internal fees for transfers. Information about this can be obtained before the exchange or by contacting support.
✅ Check the entered information.
✅ Pay within the specified period – from 15 to 30 minutes. The exchange rate is fixed only for this time. You should make a transfer according to the details specified in the application and after payment click “I paid”. The exchanger will record the receipt of the payment and transfer the required currency to an electronic wallet, bank card, bank account or to a cryptocurrency address. The execution time depends on the payment system, on average – up to 5-10 minutes.
✅ The status of the application can be viewed in your personal account after registration, it is also duplicated by email. We recommend registering, as most exchangers provide a cumulative discount.
Crypto exchangers: list and rating with description
Reliable cryptocurrency exchangers with the best rate:
- Prostocash. The exchanger has been operating since 2017. Average buy / sell time – up to 5 minutes. Directions: bank cards Visa / MasterCard; banks (Sberbank, Privat 24, Alfa-Bank, Tinkoff, Rosselkhozbank, VTB and others); payment systems Yandex.Money, Qiwi, AdvCash, Payeer, Perfect Money, Epayments. The most popular crypto coins are available for exchange: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Zcash, Litecoin, Tron, Eos, Ethereum Classic, Stellar, Cardano, Binance Coin, Tether, Neo, Nem, OmiseGo, Lisk, Dogecoin. You can purchase codes to replenish cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, Livecoin, Wex. The crypto exchanger works around the clock 24/7, there is an online chat. The minimum amount for selling bitcoin is 0.001 BTC; upon purchase – depends on the chosen direction.
- Platov. The crypto exchanger has been on the market since the beginning of 2018. The work schedule is round the clock. Most applications are completed in less than 5 minutes. The advantage of the service is the low minimum exchange amount, for example, for cryptocurrencies Bitcoin – 0.002 BTC, Ethereum – 0.1 ETH, Litecoin – 0.3 LTC. From fiat destinations available: Sberbank, Tinkoff, Alfa, VTB 24, Yandex.Money, Qiwi, Perfect Money, Payeer, AdvCash, Visa and Mastercard ruble bank cards and Exmo exchange codes.
- Xchange.cash. Reliable online cryptocurrency exchanger with a good reputation. Has been working since 2012, more than 5 years. Provides the opportunity to profitably buy or sell the following coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, Dogcoin, Monero, Ripple, Zikesh, Ethereum Classic. All popular directions are available for exchange: banks, cards, EPS. The exchange service has been operating since 2012; operating mode – 24/7 without interruption; average speed of processing applications – up to 5 minutes, depending on the direction.
- 60cek is an online cryptocurrency exchanger: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dash, Litecoin (LTC), Zcash, Bitcoin cash (BCH), Ripple (XRP), Monero (XMR), Tether (USDT), Ethereum Classic ( ETC), EOS, TRON (TRX), Stellar Lumen (XML), Dogecoin (XDG), Lisk (LSK), 0X (ZRX), ICON (ICX), Cardano ADA, Verge (XVG), Aeron (ARN), Binance Coin (BNB) and others. It is a reliable and high-quality service with a large number of payment systems and a significant reserve of currencies. It will not be difficult and will not take much time to exchange cryptocurrency for rubles or dollars. Transactions are usually carried out within 5 minutes from the date of payment. Work schedule – without breaks and days off. Has been working since 2016.
- Kassa. The cryptocurrency exchanger converts into rubles, dollars, crypto coins. Directions: Yandex, Qiwi, Perfect Money, Payer, Advacash, Exmo-code, as well as cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, Zcash, Ethereum Classic. The service is reliable and has been operating since 2016. Application processing time is up to 15 minutes.
- Baksman. A feature of the cryptocurrency exchanger is large reserves (more than $ 3 million), working life (2 years and 9 months), positive customer reviews. The following directions are presented: cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, Monero, Dash, ZCash, Dogecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Tron, NEM, Neo, Cardano); payment systems (ePayments, Qiwi, Yandex and others); banks (Sberbank, B&N Bank, Alfa-Bank, Raiffeisen, Ak-Bars, GazProm, etc.), codes of cryptocurrency exchanges. Fiat exchange currencies: Russian rubles, dollars.
- Exchanger Magneticexchange. It has been working for more than 8 years, the work schedule is from 9 to 24 hours in Moscow. Available cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Dash. Fiat destinations: Yandex, Qiwi, Neteller, FasaPay, bank transfer, Sepa, AdvCash, Payeer, Exmo, Payeer.
- 24paybank. 24/7 bitcoin and other cryptocurrency exchanger. Changes to rubles or dollars, depending on the direction. Services have been provided since 2015. The stated processing time for applications is up to 15 minutes. You can place an application on the website or via a telegram bot. The total reserve is more than $ 1 million. There is a cumulative discount program.
- Ychanger. The exchanger works with cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, ZCash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, Monero, Dash, Dogecoin, Tron. 60% of applications are paid within 5 minutes, the rest – within 15 minutes. The exchanges have been carried out for over a year (since 2017). There is an impressive reserve of over $ 4 million. You can buy or sell cryptocurrency in the following directions: Sberbank, Gazprombank, Alfa-Bank, Russian Standard and other banks; popular payment systems; cryptocodes.
- Payget exchanger. Works with cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash. Changes to Russian banks, cards, Yandex, Qiwi, etc. We made an exchange more than once through Payget – there were no questions, requests are processed quickly and at a good rate.
- Fastchange. The name itself says that this is a fast exchange service. According to statistics, 40% of applications are processed within 5 minutes and 80% – within half an hour. There are few cryptocurrencies for exchange, but the most “popular” ones are: Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Zikesh, Dash. Directions: Russian online banks, ruble cards and electronic payment systems. The exchanger has been operating for 2 years and 9 months.
All of the above sites have online support, if something is not clear, you can contact them, they will help to resolve the issue.
Ways to exchange cryptocurrency
There are two main ways how to buy or sell cryptocurrency:
✅ Cryptocurrency exchanges: EXMO, Localbitcoins, Binance and others. They can be used to buy almost any crypto-coin, trade, exchange.
✅ Online cryptocurrency exchangers. Buying or exchanging basic and popular coins. The rating of reliable exchange sites is presented above. For example, Prostocash, Xchange, 60cek provide an opportunity to exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoins, Dash, Zikesh and other promising cryptocurrencies for rubles, dollars and other fiat.
Where is the best place to exchange cryptocurrency: in a crypto exchanger or on an exchange? It depends on many factors: course, verification, availability of the necessary payment systems and coins.
The largest cryptocurrency market is Japan (over 50% of the trading volume). The position of many countries in relation to virtual coins remains uncertain. Japan has officially recognized cryptocurrency as a means of payment. Russia takes a neutral position, while there are no regulatory laws.
Top 10 cryptocurrencies by capitalization (10/29/2018):
Cryptocurrency can be bought as an “investor” – for the purpose of long-term investment, or as a “trader” – for the purpose of speculative trading to increase or decrease the price. If you buy cryptocoins for a long period (from a year or more), then the entry point is not so important and you can buy it at any time, since analysts predict the growth of the rate of popular cryptocurrencies in the future.
Cryptocurrency exchange in exchangers
It is not difficult to buy cryptocurrency in the exchanger. The variety of virtual coins will not be as large as on the exchange, but there are a large number of payment systems for exchange. For example, you can buy Bitcoin for Sberbank rubles.
A significant plus is the fast time of buying cryptocurrency. An exchange operation can be completed in literally 5–10 minutes, while on a crypto exchange this process can take much longer. If you also go through verification (usually it is required when making transactions for large amounts or to connect some payment systems, for example, a bank transfer), then it will take a couple of days.
It should be noted that when choosing an online cryptocurrency exchanger, it is important not to go to fraudulent sites. To do this, you need to read reviews on the Internet, on forums, monitors of exchange offices.
Whichever crypto exchanger is chosen, we advise you not to make an exchange for large amounts to begin with. It is better to divide it into parts and check the service to meet the conditions. In the final choice, it is not the course that is important, but honesty and reliability, since sometimes scammers set the best exchange rate to attract customers to their website.
Instructions on how to buy cryptocurrency in the exchanger:
✅ Choose a reliable service (list above).
✅ Register now.
✅ Indicate the direction of conversion, for example, buy Ethereum for rubles.
✅ View available reserves.
✅ Indicate the amount of the exchange, the address of the wallet for receiving the cryptocurrency and the necessary data of the payment system that needs to be changed.
✅ Make payment on request according to the instructions at the indicated time.
✅ If something is not clear, you can ask questions to the support service, carefully read the instructions and other information provided by the exchange service.
Let’s give an example of the exchange of the best cryptocurrency exchangers, which are currently reliable in terms of fulfilling their obligations.
- Prostocash – Purchase Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Zcash (Zec), Dash, Dogecoin (XDG), Ripple (XRP) and other coins. You can also purchase EXMO and Livecoin exchange codes.
The Prostocash online exchanger works around the clock, as does the support service. We recommend registering and getting a bonus – a discount for each exchange.
Based on the latest reviews, customers are mostly satisfied with the service:
Information about the cryptocurrency exchanger can also be found on independent monitoring, as you can see from the screenshot below:
✅ The total reserve of all currencies is over US $ 759,3 million.
✅ Works for 4 year and 5 months.
✅ 4291 reviews were left, all of them are positive.
Here are some of them:
What payment systems can be exchanged? The list is very extensive, and always up-to-date can be found on prostocash.com.
Here are some: AdvCash (Advakesh), Sberbank, Alfa-Bank, Payeer (Payer), bank cards Visa, MasterCard RUB, Qiwi, Yandex Money and many others.
To complete an application, you need to indicate the correct direction of exchange, amount, details.
Click “Start exchange”, check the entered data again and pay for the application for the specified period of time.
Buy cryptocurrency on the exchange-exchanger
Another efficient way to buy or exchange cryptocurrency is through exchanges. The course for them will be the most profitable when compared with crypto exchangers.
A cryptocurrency exchange is a place where exchange transactions between site users take place online. At the same time, the number of virtual coins in the listing is not limited to the number of only the most popular ones, so hundreds of other crypto coins can be purchased.
When choosing a cryptocurrency exchange, we advise you not to limit yourself to just one, but register on several and evaluate the terms of service. Each site has advantages and disadvantages, the main thing is to choose the one that suits. Not least of all, the availability of convenient payment systems for depositing or withdrawing money, transferring a site, and commission plays here.
How to buy cryptocurrency on an exchange-exchanger:
✅ Create an account.
✅ Top up the account balance.
✅ Make exchange transactions.
List of some sites:
- EXMO is a popular exchange on the Russian Internet, the site is translated into Russian, there are payment systems available for our region. You can buy / sell 32 cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT, WAVES, ZEC, XMR, Dash, Dogecoin and others. Included in the top 40 largest exchanges in the world in terms of trade turnover.
Official website: exmo.me
After registration, accounts in fiat currencies are opened: USD, EUR, RUB, UAH. Each of them has its own way of depositing and withdrawing.
It is very easy to buy coins: it can be done through the “Exchange” or “Bidding” tab. For example, get bitcoins for Russian rubles:
The purchased cryptocurrency can be withdrawn from the EXMO exchange to any wallet.
- LocalBitcoins is the best international exchange. Trades are held only between clients of the platform, the system of depositing funds works. One cryptocurrency is presented – Bitcoin. The number of payment systems is not limited.