The most promising cryptocurrencies [2018-2021]: a list, an overview of the top, profitable and promising cryptocurrencies for investment
The fastest way to make money is to buy cryptocurrency. No other investment product can match it in terms of profitability. In 2021, most cryptocoins have increased their value several times, and investors have received colossal profits. Now is the time to consider which of the most promising cryptocurrencies you can invest money in to get income. At the same time, you need to remember about portfolio diversification and take into account all risks.
The most popular cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum will not bring as much profitability as new, promising and still little-known tokens. By investing in them, you can increase your capital several times and get several X’s.
All the most promising crypto coins can be purchased on crypto exchanges. For example, Binance, Currency.com, Bybit, EXMO, FTX, Huobi, OKEx and others.
In the investment portfolio for 2018, we included and made a bet on the following new and promising cryptocurrencies: Tron (TRX), Stellar Lumens (XML), Cardano (ADA), EOS, Zilliqa (ZIL), Binance Coin (BNB), Vechain (VEN) ), Tezos (XTZ), Lisk (LSK), Ontology (ONT), 0x (ZRX) and others. Why are these coins? Soon, most of them will launch the MainNet, which means switching to their own blockchain. For example, EOS will launch on June 2, 2018; TRX – May 31; Zilliqa is in the 3rd quarter. Stellar XML introduces Ligthing technology in the fall, in addition, the project is collaborating with a well-known company IBM.
I would also like to mention the Binance Coin (BNB) cryptocurrency. According to experts, this is one of the best coins for long-term investment. The BNB rate has increased several times at the beginning of 2021. The capitalization of the coin has grown to $ 3 billion and, according to this indicator, takes the 7th place in the rating of cryptocurrencies.
- 1 How to buy a promising cryptocurrency?
- 2 How to choose a promising cryptocurrency?
- 3 Promising cryptocurrencies for 2021
- 4 1. Trust Wallet Token (TWT)
- 5 2. SafePal (SFP)
- 6 3. Beefy Finance (BIFI)
- 7 4. Litentry (LIT)
- 8 5. Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST)
- 9 6. Dogecoin (DOGE)
- 10 7. Shiba Ibu (SHIB)
- 11 8. Tokocrypto (TKO)
- 12 9. Chiliz (CHZ)
- 13 10. PancakeSwap (CAKE)
- 14 11. K21 (K21)
- 15 12. Burger Swap (BURGER)
- 16 13. BakerySwap (BAKE)
- 17 14. Ocean Protocol (OKEAN)
- 18 15. Filecoin (FIL)
- 19 16. The Internet Computer (ICP)
- 20 17. Chia Coin (XCH)
- 21 18. Solana (SOL)
- 22 19. Reef Finance (REEF)
- 23 Promising cryptocurrencies for 2020
- 24 20. Uniswap (UNI)
- 25 21. SushiSwap (SUSHI)
- 26 22. Yearn.Finance (YFI)
- 27 23. Bella Protocol (BEL)
- 28 24. Wing (WING)
- 29 25. Compound (COMP)
- 30 26. Swipe (SXP)
- 31 27. Synthetix Network Token (SNX)
- 32 28. WazirX (WRX)
- 33 29. Sandbox (SAND)
- 34 30. Polkadot (DOT)
- 35 31. Aave (LEND)
- 36 32. Curve DAO Token (CRV)
- 37 33. Terra (LUNA)
- 38 Promising cryptocurrencies for 2019
- 39 34. GRAM by Telegram
- 40 35. Binance Coin (BNB)
- 41 36. Libra Facebook
- 42 Huobi Token (HT)
- 43 38. EXMO coin (EXM)
- 44 39. WINk (WIN)
- 45 40. Perlin (PERL)
- 46 41. Cosmos (ATOM)
- 47 42. Ontology (ONT)
- 48 43. Ravencoin (RVN)
- 49 44. BitTorrent (BTT)
- 50 45. Beam (BEAM)
- 51 46. Grin (GRIN)
- 52 47. Enjin Coin (ENJ)
- 53 48. Maker (MKR)
- 54 49. Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- 55 50. Waves (WAVES)
- 56 51. Fetch (FET)
- 57 52. Tezos (XTZ)
- 58 53. Celer (CELR)
- 59 54. Matic (MATIC)
- 60 55. Harmony (ONE)
- 61 56. Algorand (ALGO)
- 62 57. Elrond (ERD)
- 63 58. Fantom (FTM)
- 64 59. LEO TOKEN (LEO)
- 65 60. Decred (DCR)
- 66 61. Chainlink (LINK)
- 67 List of promising cryptocurrencies for 2018
- 68 62. EOS
- 69 63. Tron (Tronix, TRX)
- 70 64. Stellar Lumen (XLM)
- 71 65. Cardano (ADA)
- 72 66. Neo
- 73 67. VeChain (Ven)
- 74 68. Qtum
- 75 69. Nem (XEM)
- 76 70. OmiseGO (OMG)
- 77 71. Binance Coin (BNB)
- 78 Top-3 promising, reliable cryptocurrencies for investing
- 79 72. Bitcoin (BTC)
- 80 73. Litecoin (LTC)
- 81 74. Ethereum (ETH)
- 82 Top 3 cheap cryptocurrencies
- 83 75. Bytecoin (BCN)
- 84 76. BitShares (BTS)
- 85 77. Verge (XVG)
How to buy a promising cryptocurrency?
The main ways how to buy / sell, exchange and trade cryptocurrency:
- Crypto exchanges. For example, popular platforms for working with cryptocurrency: Binance, Currency.com, Bybit, EXMO, FTX, Cex.io, CREX24, Huobi. Many of them work with fiat money, and popular coins are represented there; on the Binance crypto exchange, both top and newest cryptocurrencies are traded, this is one of the most popular platforms in the world; Bybit is a highly liquid cryptocurrency exchange with leverage, from 2020 the ability to buy cryptocurrency from a card and a spot exchange have been added.
- Cryptocurrency exchangers. For example, Prostocash, 60cek, Nicechange, Magnetic Exchange, Ramon Cash, Platov, Kassa, Xchange, Baksman, etc. There is also the Matbea exchanger with a built-in online wallet.
- P2P exchangers. Let’s highlight cryptocurrency platforms: Binance P2P, Bitzlato, LocalBitcoins, Cryptolocator, LocalCryptos, Paxful, Monabey, etc.
- Electronic payment systems. You can work with cryptocurrency through Advcash, Payeer, Capitalist.
- Telegram bots.
- DEX (decentralized exchanges).
In order for the cryptocurrency to be successful in 2021, it must maintain its position by any means and offer new opportunities for users, regardless of the difficulties that arise.
When evaluating promising cryptocurrencies for investment, you need to pay attention to the following indicators:
✅ High liquidity (this means that coins can be quickly sold at any time at a value close to the market value).
✅ Course stability.
✅ Reputation of developers.
✅ Clear opportunities for further growth and development.
And now the editorial staff of Btcnewsweb.com will tell and analyze every promising, top-end cryptocurrency that should be purchased and held in a portfolio in 2021.
We recommend the service for viewing the current rate of cryptocurrencies. The page contains almost all existing coins: from little-known and cheap to highly liquid and popular.
How to choose a promising cryptocurrency?
Choosing a really promising asset for investment is not an easy matter, since there are thousands of tokens on the market, each of which has its own characteristics and theoretically can take off after a certain time. But among this number there are many dummies that will never cost more than their current price. As a hint, we will tell you about several factors that you must pay attention to when choosing:
- Purpose, main function. Sustainable growth in the long term can only be shown by those coins behind which are useful systems and technologies that have application in real life.
- Program code. Having an open source code is a must-have for any project that claims to be trusted by users. Anyone can evaluate the quality of this code and its potential vulnerabilities. Of course, not everyone understands programming, so you can rely on the opinion of reputable auditing companies that periodically check certain projects.
- Development team. Of great importance is who each of the founders of the project used to work, what practical experience, skills, portfolio they have. Often, eminent developers are specially attracted there to draw attention to the project. Also an important nuance is the activity of the team and its activity in communicating with the audience.
Promising cryptocurrencies for 2021
1. Trust Wallet Token (TWT)
Trust Wallet Token (TWT) is a token issued by a cryptocurrency wallet of the same name. Part of the Binance ecosystem. Performs a number of useful functions for the users of the application. Allows you to take part in project management, work with collectible tokens, support developers of decentralized applications, receive discounts on wallet and decentralized exchange services.
TWT was initially issued as a BEP-2 token (Binance Chain blockchain), but was later transferred to the Binance Smart Chain blockchain, with the BEP-20 standard. Users can exchange one format for another whenever they want, for example through the Binance Chain Wallet. Trust Wallet is an application officially supported by Binance, and since Binance is a leading crypto exchange with great prospects, the token has a chance to grow in demand. There was no listing on the exchange itself yet.
As of 12.12.2020, the token is traded at around $ 0.1 and ranks 347th in the rating of cryptocurrencies with a capitalization of $ 24 million. We believe that the asset is undervalued and should enter the top 100 after listing on the parent exchange, which is at least x4-x5 to the current price. The listing period is not known and may happen at any time. The token is not added to other cryptocurrency exchanges, but some sites add it on their own initiative. You can buy TWT through the Binance Exchange, Trust Wallet, or Binance DEX.
Updated. On January 27, 2021, the Binance exchange (https://binance.com) listed Trust Wallet Token (TWT) and opened trading in the TWT / USDT, TWT / BTC, TWT / BUSD pairs. The cost of the token has increased by 200%.
2. SafePal (SFP)
SafePal is a cryptocurrency wallet, issued in both hardware and software versions, which integrate with each other. Complies with all modern security standards adopted for crypto wallets – this is a decentralized non-custodial service that is installed on mobile devices. In addition, SafePal is releasing accessory accessories for its hardware wallets.
The SafePal token (SFP) is responsible for decentralized management, it can also be used to receive discounts on operating commissions, for the purchase of hardware devices, passive earnings in the built-in SafePal Earn program.
3. Beefy Finance (BIFI)
Beefy Finance (BIFI) is a profitability optimizer for decentralized lending protocols operating within the Binance Smart Chain. Shows a very good growth in the volume of blocked funds. It is based on a system of storages, each of which works using a strategy specified in a smart contract. Vaults differ from each other in the supported coins and the level of profitability.
The BIFI token allows holders to vote on changes to the protocol, as well as make money on profitable farming by depositing funds in certain vaults. BIFI stakers also receive passive income for providing capital for the development of the protocol. In general, Beefy Finance has a positive outlook, as it is one of the first profitability optimizers for Binance Smart Chain, while quite a few have already been developed for Ethereum.
4. Litentry (LIT)
The Litentry blockchain project is used to aggregate data about users of decentralized networks, for example, to assess their creditworthiness, or so that projects can choose a target audience based on certain parameters. Litentry aims to be a parachain on Polkadot, a network that has proven itself to be secure and cross-chain friendly.
The Litentry token (LIT) performs several functions in the project at once, ranging from decentralized management capabilities to payment of loan fees. The asset will be issued in the amount of 100,000,000 LIT, 3% of which will be allocated to the Binance Launchpool.
5. Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST)
Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) is a token that is a market expression of the mining power of BTC. The bottom line is this: the person who bought the tokens thereby gets the right to a certain computing power at the rate of 0.1 Th / s for each BTCST. He can sell these assets or hold them, receiving passive income. The project cooperates with the Binance Pool, so all BTCST holders get profit from mining based on the amount of tokens they have.
This is an innovative idea that significantly lowers the entry threshold for those wishing to join mining, and also gives mining market liquidity. Each token is backed by real computing power, which gives it very real value.
6. Dogecoin (DOGE)
Dogecoin (DOGE) cryptocurrency was created as a joke or parody of other coins, and for a long time only a handful of fans knew about it. The exchange rate against the dollar was at a low level, but this did not bother the fans, who said that dogcoins were bought not for earnings, but for the sake of an idea.
Everything changed in late 2020 and early 2021. The active support of Reddit users and Elon Musk’s tweets brought DOGE out of the shadows. Today it is one of the most talked about coins, the rate of which can fly up or down by hundreds of percent only based on the attention of the community.
7. Shiba Ibu (SHIB)
Shiba Ibu (SHIB) is a Dogecoin clone that, however, is about to gain a foothold in the market. Firstly, the project plans to launch a decentralized trading protocol, and secondly, the emission of the token is limited. All of this should ensure more stable price growth and less exposure to rumors.
The project transferred half of its issue to Vitalik Buterin. True, after a while Buterin found it necessary to transfer the SHIB tokens to the India COVID-Crypto Relief fund, provoking a depreciation. However, the price is gradually recovering.
8. Tokocrypto (TKO)
Tokocrypto token (TKO) is owned by the Indonesian cryptocurrency exchange Tokocrypto, officially backed by Binance. The ecosystem includes DeFi and CeFi components, and TKO will be the main driving force behind the whole variety of functions.
In particular, current or future features of TKO include: discounts on commissions, purchases on the NFT marketplace, profitable farming, earning income from investment programs, airdrops, etc.
9. Chiliz (CHZ)
Chiliz Token (CHZ) is used on the Socios.com platform, where sports teams can create and sell their own fan tokens. The purchase of such tokens for CHZ provides financial support to the company, but at the same time benefits the participants, who receive for this the right to make decisions on certain issues related to the team.
Fans can make decisions related to the design of the team’s uniform, its performances, league formats, the recruitment of players from the draft pool, and more. CHZ are exchanged for fan tokens at variable rates within a gami ed system.
10. PancakeSwap (CAKE)
The PancakeSwap Token (CAKE) is one of the main tools used on the PancakeSwap decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. You can stake in Syrup Pools, you can farm CAKE by adding liquidity to the pools, or you can buy lottery tickets and get chances for an impressive win.
In addition, using this asset, you can buy tokens of new projects (for this, you will first need to receive liquidity tokens by placing funds in the CAKE-BNB pool). CAKE runs on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain, which enables fast and low-cost transactions.
11. K21 (K21)
The K21 token refers to the storage of digital values of the same name. Launched at the peak of the popularity of NFT and allows artists creating works of art to receive a fair distribution of profits based on modern solutions of decentralized finance.
Each of the K21 tokens gives the right to own a certain share of the collection, which includes 21 digital art pieces. The assets are freely available and allow not only to buy out the shares of the collection, but also to take part in various social programs.
12. Burger Swap (BURGER)
The Burger Swap Token (BURGER), hosted on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain, is an auxiliary asset of the BurgerSwap exchange that gives the right to vote on protocol governance, participate in liquidity pools and generate passive income. BURGER can be mined only by providing liquidity to the protocol, and subsequently they are freely traded on the market.
BURGER is the main tool for liquidity mining and staking. In addition, these tokens send 10% of each commission for protocol developers. Token parameters (creation speed and distribution nuances) can be adjusted by the community.
13. BakerySwap (BAKE)
The BakerySwap token (BAKE) also belongs to a decentralized exchange – this is the BakerySwap protocol, which is actively developing on the Binance Smart Chain. Recently, within the framework of this protocol, in addition to the existing functions of exchanging and mining liquidity, an NFT marketplace and digital art gallery were also added.
In all these sections, BAKE plays an important role: it allows you to buy NFTs, collect collections of rare virtual items, earn money on staking and farming, take part in token sales, and many others.
14. Ocean Protocol (OKEAN)
Toke Ocean Protocol (OCEAN) is the main component of the Ocean ecosystem for the sale and purchase of sensitive data. “Data market” is a decentralized information exchange service, where artificial intelligence is used in the process.
Tokens are used to pay for network operations, but later they will also be used for staking, distributed protocol management, and earnings on affiliate programs. The data market is planned to be deployed in other networks in addition to the currently supported Ethereum.
15. Filecoin (FIL)
The Filecoin token (FIL) serves as a payment instrument on the Filecoin network aimed at decentralized data storage and information exchange. In this cryptocurrency, nodes are charged for providing free space on the hard disk – this is how the mining process looks like.
Each new local node receives 500,000 FIL. Tokens can be used to conduct transactions with other users. The official Lotus wallet allows both storing and transferring cryptocurrency and mining it, but using the command line.
16. The Internet Computer (ICP)
The ICP token and The Internet Computer solution are a logical and planned continuation of the Dfinity project. Its goal is to expand the functionality of the public Internet, to enable hosting of server software, transforming the network into a global computing platform.
ICP plays an important technical role in this process. He is responsible for creating data loops and gives users a financial incentive to create work nodes. Thus, without this asset, it would be impossible to power applications and services.
17. Chia Coin (XCH)
Chia Coin (XCH) is a cryptocurrency that is mined on hard drives, as conceived by the developers, in an environmentally friendly way. A secure, highly decentralized blockchain ensures minimal energy losses.
The demand and prices for hard drives in April-May 2021 increased significantly precisely because of the mining of this cryptocurrency. It is also noted that it very quickly (in 40-50 days) disables the equipment. But this does not stop the miners.
18. Solana (SOL)
Solana (SOL) is the native cryptocurrency of the Solana blockchain, focused on building decentralized applications with high scalability. Network transaction throughput scales in parallel with the network throughput by eliminating performance bottlenecks.
The SOL token is used for staking, that is, it helps to validate transactions and maintain the network, and at the same time acts as a tool for generating passive income for stakers. The dPoS mechanism allows you to delegate your assets to other users and receive a percentage of their earnings.
19. Reef Finance (REEF)
Reef Finance (REEF) is a utility token of the Reef Finance platform, a universal liquidity aggregator. The service instantly evaluates the profitability based on the market situation on all popular DeFi protocols, offers to assess the level of risk and immediately start investing and making money.
The REEF token is needed to decentralize the control of the protocol. It can be used as a tool to generate profitability through staking and to access a number of other Reef Finance options – in particular, to confirm the ownership of assets in a particular pool.
Promising cryptocurrencies for 2020
20. Uniswap (UNI)
Uniswap is a decentralized exchange that can already rival popular centralized counterparts in terms of trading volume. It operates on the Ethereum blockchain and allows you to exchange ERC-20 tokens without intermediaries and delays, using liquidity pools.
Released in September 2020, the UNI token will be distributed among the community, team, investors, advisors, and will allow owners to take part in the management of all components of the ecosystem.
21. SushiSwap (SUSHI)
SushiSwap is a fork of Uniswap. It is a decentralized exchange with automated market shaping, powered by the Ethereum blockchain. Includes a number of basic DeFi mechanisms for financial management – exchange and profit.
The SUSHI token will be distributed among those who supply liquidity to the pools, and these users will continue to make a profit even after the liquidity is withdrawn.
22. Yearn.Finance (YFI)
Yearn.Finance is a decentralized financial services protocol (trade, lending, deposits). Works in conjunction with credit pools (Aave, Compound and Dydx), distributing user funds between them in such a way that they bring the greatest income. The system works on the Ethereum blockchain, some of the functions are still in test mode, and some are only planned to be launched. The YFI token gives the right to vote on changes to the protocol.
23. Bella Protocol (BEL)
BEL is the native token of the Bella project, which combines ways to make money on a landing page and profitable farming. This is a kind of portal where the user gets access to different types of decentralized services and can distribute their finances in one click in the most profitable way at the moment.
The Bella protocol is currently under active development and will see the light of day in the coming months, according to the roadmap and development block. The token is already traded on Binance and some other crypto-exchanges.
24. Wing (WING)
Wing is a project powered by Ontology. Provides the possibility of decentralized lending with some peculiarities – the user’s solvency and credit history is checked by Ontology algorithms (ONT ID). The developers believe that this system, called OScore, will eventually become an important tool for the implementation of various DeFi loan products.
The WING token allows you to receive additional income for the supply of liquidity and participate in project management. Immediately after its release, it was added to a number of major exchanges, including being distributed through the Binance Launchpool.
25. Compound (COMP)
Compound is one of the most popular DeFi lending protocols at the moment. Algorithmic interest rates change on average every 15 seconds.
The native token of this platform is called COMP. It allows you to make the platform management decentralized – the holders are given the right to vote in the control of the protocol. COMP is distributed as a reward for all kinds of activity in the project.
26. Swipe (SXP)
Swipe is a wallet for storing cryptocurrency and interacting with decentralized applications. Provides insurance for all tokens stored within the platform. The wallet also supports the functionality of exchanging, buying, selling cryptocurrency.
The SXP token serves to save on fees for transactions within the wallet, similar to BNB at Binance. In addition, it can be used to purchase gift cards, and users who hold a certain amount of SXP for six months can order an advanced debit card.
27. Synthetix Network Token (SNX)
Synthetix is a platform that allows you to generate special synthetic “synth” assets based on third-party assets, which can then be quickly and seamlessly exchanged for each other. This increases liquidity between different types of assets, from cryptocurrencies to real commodities.
The SNX token is the main tool for generating synths. You can also earn with it by staking.
28. WazirX (WRX)
WRX is the internal token of the Indian cryptocurrency exchange WazirX, the IEO of which took place in February 2020 on the Binance Launchpad. The exchange is the industry leader in India and the primary way of exchanging Indian rupee for cryptocurrency or vice versa. Therefore, especially considering cooperation with Binance, it has very good prospects, and not only in Asian countries.
The token belongs to the category of utilities, it can be used to get a discount on commissions (trading and margin), to earn money through the trade-to-mine system, to receive tokens for new projects on airdrops, etc. The functionality is planned to be expanded.
29. Sandbox (SAND)
Sandbox is a decentralized platform for creating voxel games, trading in-game items and territories. SAND is the main utility token of this site, which allows you to earn money on staking, take part in management, work with the platform (buy items, my character’s appearance, etc.). 5% of all SAND transactions go to the ecosystem support fund and staking pool.
Sandbox is actively developing and has a rich roadmap for the next few years. The developers are convinced that they will be able to attract millions of users and thereby popularize the “games + blockchain” combination.
Maximum profitability and minimum risks are what attracts users to the project and makes it promising. At the moment, over 730 million dollars have already been blocked in the protocol, which is quite indicative for such a new, not yet fully refined platform.
30. Polkadot (DOT)
Polkadot is a protocol for combining various blockchains with each other in order to quickly and conveniently exchange information and transactions between them. Provides an easy way to run decentralized dApps. Using this protocol, anyone can create their own blockchain and run applications on it. The only condition is that a certain number of DOT tokens must be kept locked for the entire duration of the chain.
While not all aspects of the platform have been fully developed yet, many reputable experts and companies have recognized the potential of Polkadot. Interoperability between blockchains will create a single seamless space and simplify data transfer as much as possible.
31. Aave (LEND)
Aave is one of the most demanded loan pools today. The platform was formerly known as ETHLend, but it radically changed the concept. The credit pool offers equal conditions for all, which are algorithmically determined based on the market situation. The LEND token was created for the purpose of control over protocols and decentralized voting of participants. There is an unsecured lending option called Flash Loans.
Aave supports a large number of different cryptocurrencies and tokens running on the Ethereum blockchain. A flexible system of interest rates allows you to achieve good returns. Given the relevance of the DeFi topic today, the project has every chance of further successful development.
32. Curve DAO Token (CRV)
The Curve.fi token was released in an unusual way – it was done by an unknown third-party user, based on the open source code of the project. But since the test showed that the deployment was correct in all respects, the Curve team was forced to come to terms with this situation. The platform itself is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange that works with stablecoins and tokenized bitcoin.
The prospects of the platform and the token are associated with a fairly large selection of opportunities – the protocol works with 7 credit pools, so that the user can choose the one that seems more profitable to him at the moment. Also, the profitability in this project is objectively one of the highest to date.
33. Terra (LUNA)
Terra is a stablecoin system designed to develop efficient and cost effective e-commerce applications (for payment for goods, services, or internal transfers). The LUNA token is used to support all systems, stabilize prices of stablecoins, as well as staking. To maintain prices at the same level, a mechanism is used to expand or decrease the money supply.
The platform has already developed two successful e-commerce applications, as well as a special wallet for storing and staking LUNA. The product is actively used in many countries, especially in Asia.
Promising cryptocurrencies for 2019
2018 was a challenging year for the cryptocurrency world. Some investment instruments have lost all their value, but stronger competitors have become leaders. Consider really promising cryptocurrencies that can bring profit in 2019 or in the future.
34. GRAM by Telegram
GRAM is a cryptocurrency issued by Pavel Durov for the Telegram project. It will be used to pay for advertising services, digital and physical goods, work with paid functionality of decentralized applications on the TON blockchain.
In the near future, it is planned to launch the project. The date is October 21, 2019. If by this time the network is not launched, then all the money will be returned to the investors. Therefore, now the crypto community is in the waiting stage. Many have high hopes for the project, mainly because of the famous name of the creator.
35. Binance Coin (BNB)
Binance Coin (BNB) is a Binance exchange token that allows you to save on commissions for several years. Savings decrease over time. But recently, the Binance management decided to extend the promotion and kept the 25% discount for the next year (at least until June 2020).
As with Huobi, the opportunity is most relevant to institutional investors who trade in such large amounts that it is more profitable for them to buy BNB tokens than to give away hundreds or thousands of dollars in trading fees.
36. Libra Facebook
Libra is a Facebook based stablecoin, announced in 2019. Works in its own programming language Move. It will be possible to use the cryptocurrency using the Calibra Wallet. The main goal is to create a stable and at the same time secure payment instrument for a wide range of users.
Facebook is implementing a rather bold strategy for expanding the blockchain market – if successful, Zuckerberg’s authority will soar even higher than it is now. Whether Libra adheres to the basic principles of cryptocurrency is a moot point. However, a company like Facebook will definitely benefit from the development of the project as the main wallet support provider. Therefore, at the moment, most experts tend to believe that Libra has a chance to conquer the global financial services market.
Huobi Token (HT)
Huobi Token (HT) is a functional token that allows you to buy a subscription on the Huobi exchange. A subscription is required to receive a discount on trading commissions. For 12,000 HT you can buy a 50% discount.
Institutional investors are mainly interested in the opportunity. Judging by the recent growth in the exchange rate, the demand for the exchange (and, accordingly, coins) among them is increasing. And since the exchange is developing steadily and attracting new users, the token is considered a promising investment.
38. EXMO coin (EXM)
EXMO COIN (EXM) is a token, the first round of IEO of which was recently held on the EXMO exchange. The use of this token will give investors a number of advantages: reduced trading commissions, access to copy trading, favorable conditions for the referral program and margin trading.
Until the end of 2019, they promise to introduce support for a mobile application, a stop-loss function, and in 2020 – the start of margin cryptocurrency trading, functionality for copying traders. Therefore, investing in EXM tokens seems to many to be a good investment move.
39. WINk (WIN)
WINk cryptocurrency on the TRON blockchain, allowing you to use the functionality of the gaming platform with many online games. The platform also supports interoperability with fiat money and stablecoins. It is aimed both at users who want to play in conditions of complete decentralization and anonymity, and at game developers.
At the end of 2019, according to the plan, support for several more crypto platforms will be activated, WINk Sports will be launched. In early 2020, it is expected to launch a working version of the platform with support for stablecoins and enter into partnerships with some wallets and decentralized applications.
40. Perlin (PERL)
Perlin is a platform where you can buy and sell computing power by paying in tokens. In economic terms, this should be much more profitable than using similar services from Google or Microsoft.
Mine-no was launched in June 2019, which did not disappoint users. Many consider the project to be top-notch in all respects – technology, team, economy. In the near future, updates are expected to improve the security and operability of the network, as well as the launch of a trading platform for the sale and purchase of capacity.
41. Cosmos (ATOM)
Cosmos is a system whose main goal is to link blockchains of different cryptocurrencies together and erase technological boundaries. The coin’s capitalization exceeded $ 1 billion (13th place in the rating).
What awaits Cosmos in 2019:
✅ Implementation of IBC – inter-blockchain communication protocol. IBC will allow other Cosmos SDK-based blockchains to connect to the Cosmos Hub.
✅ Community management. Critical Hub features will be activated by the ATOM community. Further management of the network and updating the state of the software or blockchain remains the right of the community.
42. Ontology (ONT)
Ontology is a platform that makes it easy to configure public blockchain systems to work correctly with applications. ONT capitalization is $ 681 million (18th place).
Ontology’s outlook for the current year:
✅ Running numerous modules and processes in test mode: multilayer segmentation, cross-chain, optimization.
✅ Implementation of a hybrid storage solution.
✅ Transfer of modules and processes from test to working mode.
✅ Connecting tiered business solutions.
43. Ravencoin (RVN)
Ravencoin is a new blockchain project for fast and secure peer-to-peer data transfer between users. Capitalization exceeds $ 174 million (40th place).
What awaits Ravencoin in 2019:
✅ In the coming months, it is planned to introduce messaging between authorized token holders.
✅ Voting function by creating and distributing tokens, sending them to RVN addresses.
✅ Improved compatibility. New tokens created on the platform will be easily integrated into exchanges, wallets, etc., that is, in general, into the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
✅ Mobile wallet release with seed phrase.
44. BitTorrent (BTT)
Token from the BitTorrent platform, created under the supervision of the TRON Foundation. It will allow you to monetize the process of distributing files through a torrent, as well as reward those who download fresh content. Capitalization – 58 million dollars (80th place).
BitTorrent plans for the current year:
✅ Refinement of the server side.
✅ Improvements to the user interface of the client.
✅ Launch of the full stable version of the wallet, beta testing.
✅ Fully connected to the protocol for over 100 million users.
45. Beam (BEAM)
Beam is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency. Powered by the Mimblewimble protocol. Capitalization is $ 9 million (278th place).
Platform development in 2019:
✅ PoW algorithm change.
✅ Implementation of multisignatures and subsequently the improved BLS signature system.
✅ Enhanced wallet security.
✅ L2P / Tor integration.
46. Grin (GRIN)
Like the previous one, GRIN cryptocurrency works on the Mimblewimble protocol and provides a high level of anonymity. Capitalization – $ 19 million (165th place).
The developers voice the following GRIN perspectives:
✅ Switching to the Cuckatoo31 + version of the algorithm, which will eliminate the need for hard forks with each update.
✅ Improving the wallet – simplifying key recovery, integrating with payment systems and exchanges, expanding authentication capabilities.
✅ Release of the version of the wallet for Android.
47. Enjin Coin (ENJ)
Enjin Coin is a token issued by the gaming platform of the same name that allows you to organize a full-fledged trading environment by buying and selling in-game items. Capitalization – 129 million (52nd place).
Enjin’s plans for the future:
✅ Active continuation of cooperation with game projects (there are already several dozen of them).
✅ Development of additional tools for integrating into games or improving existing ones.
✅ Modification of the marketplace and mobile versions of the wallet.
48. Maker (MKR)
Maker is a platform created to organize the ability to link digital assets to real values (gold, etc.). Capitalization – 512 million (21st place).
Prospects that spark interest in Maker:
✅ Creation of tokens pegged to fiat money (so far, the platform has created a stablecoin Dai pegged to the US dollar). But it is planned to introduce similar tokens for the yuan, yen, euro and other fiat currencies.
✅ Increasing the level of anonymity of transactions.
49. Basic Attention Token (BAT)
Basic Attention Token is a cryptocurrency designed to improve the effectiveness of online advertising. The token is used for exchange operations between users, advertisers and content publishers. Among other things, it offers its open source browser Brave, which helps to make advertising more transparent. Market capitalization – 483 million (23rd in the ranking).
Why BAT is considered promising:
✅ Expansion of functionality is planned – the platform will become more convenient and confidential.
✅ Implementation of tools that increase the accuracy of the information provided.
50. Waves (WAVES)
Waves is a platform aimed at the easy creation of decentralized applications (dApps). It allows you to easily create solutions adapted for your business without having any special skills. Capitalization – 215 million (36th place among all cryptocurrencies).
In 2019, Waves users will have the following prospects:
✅ Release of a new programming language for dApps development – RIDE.
✅ Adding compatibility with ERC-20 tokens.
✅ Implementation of functionality to support any other tokens in the Waves ecosystem.
✅ Connecting a protocol that allows you to create oracles for your applications (and take third-party data with their help).
✅ User interface update.
✅ Improvement of mobile applications and connection of Java libraries.
51. Fetch (FET)
Market cap – $ 26,566,249.
Fetch (FET) is a decentralized digital system aimed at carrying out beneficial economic activities. For this, autonomous agents are used – digital objects that are able to make transactions on their own, without human intervention.
One of the features of cryptocurrency is the separation of operating costs, which are aimed at operating the system. Ethereum works in much the same way. The contracts are implemented using gas fuel, which also allows using the services of agents.
52. Tezos (XTZ)
Market cap – $ 1,247,785,558.
Tezos (XTZ) is a platform for building decentralized applications and managing smart contracts. The technology makes it possible to reduce the number of errors in the code and simplify the verification process. Coin holders who have the right to vote on the changes are responsible for improving the functionality of the blockchain.
Apps built on Tezos cannot be censored or tampered with by third parties. Efficiency and safety of work is ensured by mathematical algorithms.
53. Celer (CELR)
Market cap – $ 36,253,646.
The Celer blockchain allows you to create interactive, secure and cheap applications. The main goal of the project is to improve scalability, that is, to solve a common problem in many modern cryptocurrencies.
Thanks to the use of off-chain technology, the throughput can increase almost indefinitely as new nodes are connected. Most of the tasks are performed off-chain, freeing up space on the blockchain.
54. Matic (MATIC)
Market cap – $ 50,958,073.
A system designed to make the blockchain more scalable and faster. They promise a speed of up to 65 thousand transactions per second. Scalability is provided by Plasma technology, an efficient decentralized mechanism.
The Matic platform is flexible. Supports the interaction of different assets, allows you to host multiple protocols and use the advanced features of decentralized financial management.
55. Harmony (ONE)
Harmony OneHarmony One is an open infrastructure platform with low fees and high bandwidth. Can serve as a platform for creating a decentralized economy of the future. In addition, it will provide a convenient marketplace.
The IEO for this project will take place on May 27 at the Binance Launchpad.
56. Algorand (ALGO)
Algorand is a cryptocurrency that uses modern cryptographic techniques to emulate blockchain consensus without mining incentives. Developed by a Turing Award winner, the project provides several fundamental improvements to the blockchain architecture, enabling cryptocurrency to operate globally and in highly competitive network environments.
Despite the fact that the project does not have a clear Roadmap, the goals and objectives of the developers are completely clear. The technical part is described in detail and intelligibly, so the project inspires confidence among users. Algorand has a strong team and the idea itself looks promising, therefore the cryptocurrency is included in the list of the most reliable coins of this year.
57. Elrond (ERD)
Elrond aims to create a new blockchain architecture that goes beyond current trends. Its essence is to create practical scalability through sharding. The ecosystem offers an engine that is compatible with the Ethereum virtual machine and, as a result, full compatibility of smart contracts.
It is too early to say whether the team will be able to implement the conceived project. But the prospects are very good considering the previous experience of developers in the blockchain industry. To grab a place in the sun, the team needs to move very quickly, without waiting for competitors to outstrip. The communication of the Elrond team with the community looks positive – if this continues, the project can become one of the best blockchains.
58. Fantom (FTM)
Fantom is the first blockchain platform for creating smart contracts, powered by DAG (directed acyclic graph). Differs in high productivity. The goal of the developers is to eliminate the current problems of the sphere, that is, long transaction confirmation times and limited scalability.
The idea of the project is not original, but the DAG as a method of implementation looks unexpected. If all goes well and the problems are indeed resolved, then Fantom will have great success as a pioneer. Unfortunately, it still has extensive competition in the form of cryptocurrency projects that solve similar problems in other ways.
59. LEO TOKEN (LEO)
UNUS SED LEO TOKEN is a token issued by iFinex, which owns the BitFinex exchange and some other services. Designed to improve the financial situation of the sites in connection with the recent crisis. For exchange clients, the main benefit of tokens is to save on commissions.
Due to the high popularity of the Bitfinex exchange, LEO will be in demand for a long time as a means to reduce transaction fees. There are many active traders on the exchange for whom this is relevant. The attitude of customers to the token was clear even at the stage of the initial sale, when coins worth 1 billion USDT were sold without much advertising.
60. Decred (DCR)
Decred is a fork of Bitcoin that offers many benefits for miners. It features a high level of decentralization and a hybrid PoS + PoW mining algorithm. Thus, working with the coin is beneficial and convenient for both miners and ordinary users. The system supports atomic swaps – an instant exchange of one cryptocurrency for another.
Decred’s governance model is much smarter than that of BTC, and this is gradually attracting more and more users to it. The team has extensive experience in blockchain projects and seems to understand how to achieve maximum decentralization and fairness on the web. The specific path of development depends on how many partnerships there will be in the near future.
Chainlink solves one of the main problems of many crypto networks – their limitation from the real world. In this network, the main work takes place with oracles, which collect information from external sources and execute programmable smart contracts on their basis.
Due to the wide possibilities of the project, in terms of the course, its prospects look great. It seems that not only private investors, but also large companies think so – partnerships have already been concluded with many of them, and the list is regularly updated. Perhaps the fact is that there are now critically few projects on the market that work closely with oracles.
List of promising cryptocurrencies for 2018
Currently, 1 EOS is equal to $ 18. As you can see from the graph, in April the value of the coin increased by 4 times.
Why we consider this currency to be promising:
- An exit and promotion of the EOS platform to the Asian region is being prepared. For this, a special fund is being formed with a budget of $ 200 million. Famous cryptocurrency investors Vinnie Lee and Michael Kao have already announced their participation.
- In the summer, the platform will undergo global changes – the transition from the Ethereum blockchain to its own. The EOS token will become a full-fledged cryptocurrency.
- On May 6, 2018, a new version of the EOS blockchain software called Dawn 4.0 was released.
- Reputation of developers. All three – Dan Larimer, Brendan Blumer, and Brock Pierce – have built successful platforms and businesses in the past. Dan, the CTO, created the Bitshares and Steemit coins, which made it to the top 50 coins by market cap and have proven to be quite successful overall. Dan, in principle, has great authority in the currency market, for example, it was he who developed the Graphene blockchain technology, which is used by both of his previous coins. Brendan and Brock also have an impressive track record of building successful businesses (you can find the details on the internet or just take our word for it, both are impressive).
- Better to move away from technical issues and pay attention to market behavior. Block.one signed a contract with Mike Novogratz and Eric Schmidt for hundreds of millions (in total), which indirectly confirms that the technology is promising. Mike is the manager of billionaire hedge funds, and Eric is the ex-executive head of Google and one of the richest people in the world. It is unlikely that there will be doubts that they have thoroughly investigated both the technology and all the ins and outs of the developers of the promising cryptocurrency before making financial commitments.
Taken together, the positive news is pushing the token’s value up, despite the overall market decline.
We forecast growth to $ 25-30 in the future. It is better to buy when the price drops from the $ 10-13 region.
How to buy a promising cryptocurrency (token) EOS. The method is applicable for all other coins.
- Purchase on the Binance exchange. To do this, you need to go through a simple registration procedure on the binance.com website and top up your account. Since the crypto exchange does not work with fiat money, only cryptocurrency can be transferred to it. Trading pairs: EOS / BTC and EOS / ETH. Next, go to the terminal (Shopping center – Main) and select the desired pair. For example, exchanging Bitcoin for EOS:
- Creation of an order to buy EOS. There are several types of them: Limit, Market, Stop-Limit. In case of market execution, the buy order will be executed instantly. The crypto coin will be stored in the wallet of the exchange. If necessary, it can be transferred to other cryptocurrency wallets.
63. Tron (Tronix, TRX)
Why is Tron a promising crypto coin?
- In early summer 2018, the platform will switch to its own blockchain. TRX will become a cryptocurrency and will no longer be considered an ERC-20 token.
- The founder of the project, Justin Sun, said that he will use all his connections to conclude a contract with Alibaba, in which he previously worked.
- Justin Sun announced a partnership with the largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance and the government of Malta.
- The main cryptocurrency investors are the Chinese, which confirms the prospect of cryptocurrency, since China is one of the largest entertainment centers.
Against the backdrop of these news and expectations, the rate of the Tron cryptocurrency is growing. Since the beginning of spring, it has grown 2–3 times. Forecast for 2018: $ 0.13–0.18.
64. Stellar Lumen (XLM)
Why Stellar is a promising cryptocurrency:
- Solving the issue with scaling. Ligthing technology will be introduced into the blockchain. Dates – autumn 2018.
- An increase in the number of projects conducting ICOs on the Stellar platform.
- Expansion of the list of exchanges on which the coin is traded.
- Collaboration with IBM.
- Commitment to excellence in every detail.
- A very promising currency for working with banks. This is an important point for determining the path of movement of a cryptocurrency: the more banks start working with it, the more it will grow in price.
65. Cardano (ADA)
Factors affecting Cardano’s outlook:
- Adding to new exchanges. In April, Binance expanded the number of trading pairs by adding ADA / BNB and ADA / USTD. And the Huobi exchange added the coin to the listing. This has already had a positive effect on the value of the crypto coin.
- Implementation of the Shelley algorithm in the second half of 2018.
- Compatibility with other platforms for working with smart contracts.
- Experts note the similarity of the new cryptocurrency with the two leaders – Bitcoin and Ethereum, so the success and development of the coin depends on the scale of its adoption worldwide.
- In 2018, the company intends to manufacture and deliver ATMs throughout Japan, which, according to experts, will bring it to the first positions in both Japan and Asia.
ADA cost forecast for 2018: $ 0.5-0.7.
Neo is a promising cryptocurrency for investment:
- A number of the largest exchanges support operations with this coin: Binance, LiveCoin, HitBtc, Bittrex, Cryptopia. You can buy or sell Neo on them.
- Microsoft and Alibaba are on the list of partners.
- The most important advantage of cryptocurrency is the fast speed of operations, which provides the lowest cost of commission and makes it possible to carry out micro-transactions using smart contracts.
Forecast about the prospects of the NEO cryptocurrency: we expect a test of the area of $ 120-130.
67. VeChain (Ven)
Why Ven is considered a promising coin:
- Vechain developers are one of the earliest teams in the world to work with blockchain technology. They already have vast and proven experience in the use of technology in various industries: agriculture, luxury goods, liquor.
- The first of the cryptocurrencies to strike a deal with the Chinese government.
- Branches of the project open all over the world (France, Hong Kong, Singapore). This will make it possible to introduce blockchain technology all over the world, and not in one part of it.
- The promising cryptocurrency is part of the portfolio of leading consulting firm PwC, which has acquired a stake in the Vechain project.
The crypto coin is traded at the level of $ 5.2, further growth is possible with the addition of new exchanges and the rise of the market as a whole.
The new cryptocurrency Qtum is promising. The value of the cryptocurrency will rise as new companies join. And since the project is now being discussed and everyone is hearing, many companies are planning to start cooperation with it.
69. Nem (XEM)
The internal currency of the NEM platform is the XEM cryptocurrency. The platform works on the principle of “smart assets” and has the prospects for implementation in the field of accounting and lending. Among the advantages of the cryptocurrency are: low fees, transaction speed, scalability with the ability to process up to three thousand transactions per second.
This is one of the cheapest promising crypto coins. The cost is only $ 0.42. We forecast growth to the area of $ 0.8-0.9.
Why XEM cryptocurrency is considered promising:
- The developers have additionally created and are implementing a new blockchain engine called Catapult, aimed at working with bank transfers. At the moment, closed testing is underway. This shows that cryptocurrency is constantly evolving.
- Adding to new exchanges. In March, the cryptocurrency was added to the listing on the Binance platform.
You can buy XEM on the following exchanges: Livecoin, Binance, HitBTC, Yobit and others.
70. OmiseGO (OMG)
What are the prospects for the OmiseGo cryptocurrency:
- Powerful project team: Vitalik Buterin, Gavin Wood (founder of the Ethereum platform), Vlad Zamfir (lead developer of Ethereum), Roger Ver (founder of Bitcoin.com), Julian Zawistovski (founder of Golem).
- Partnership with the largest bank in South Korea.
- A collaboration with McDonalds was announced.
- The $ 19 million required for the launch was raised already at the pre-ICO stage, which shows the keen interest of investors in the project. Investors include such giants as SBI Investment, SMBC, Lat Ventures, 500 startups.
- Adding to the Bithumb exchange.
71. Binance Coin (BNB)
It is a token of the Binance cryptocurrency exchange of the same name. It gives you the opportunity to get discounts on commissions on the exchange in the amount of 50%, but every year they will decrease.
The popularity of the currency is ensured by the demand for the exchange, which now ranks first in terms of Ethereum’s daily trading volume, fourth in Bitcoin, third in Bitcoin Cash, first in Litecoin, and first in Neo. As the exchange grows and develops, so does its Binance Coin (BNB) token.
Top-3 promising, reliable cryptocurrencies for investing
Cold-blooded investing in promising currencies for the long term requires analysis and endurance. Here is an overview of reliable cryptocurrencies that have existed for a long time: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. Including them in an investment portfolio can generate income. Most likely, it will be less than the return on investment in new cryptocurrencies from the list above.
72. Bitcoin (BTC)
So why we consider Bitcoin to be a promising cryptocurrency:
- The most famous, popular and reliable crypto coin.
- To date, 80% of all bitcoins have been mined. As supply decreases, so will the cost.
- With the solution of the scaling problem, the price of the coin will rise.
- You can buy bitcoin on almost any exchange or Bitcoin exchanger.
- Large investors are considering investing primarily in BTC.
- The appearance of a futures on the Chicago Stock Exchange, the same futures on the MICEX is planned.
- Bitcoin is the very first and most important cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the backbone of the crypto market.
73. Litecoin (LTC)
The Litecoin cryptocurrency is promising for long-term investment for the following reasons:
- The number of payment terminals accepting Litecoin for payment is growing. More than 4,000 of them will appear in Argentina.
- Cryptocurrency is being added to new exchanges. In 2018, it was already included in the listing of large platforms: Korbit, Gemini, ZebPay and others.
- The creator of Litecoin, Charlie Lee, participated in the creation of the Coinbase exchange, and before that he worked in the technical department of Google.
- On July 2, 2017, BTC China (one of the largest mining pools) added the ability to mine Litecoin.
- Partnership agreements are signed with financial institutions. An agreement was signed with the Aliant processing center.
- Very low transfer fees. For example, on April 19, a commission of $ 0.4 was paid for a transaction of 700,000 thousand LTC ($ 100 million). Speed - 2.5 minutes. A normal bank transfer took several days and would have cost much more.
You can buy Litecoin LTC for fiat money on the following platforms: Exmo, Livecoin, Wex (Vex).
74. Ethereum (ETH)
What is the prospect of the popular Ethereum cryptocurrency:
- The project is actively developing. In November 2017, its creator Vitalik Buterin at BeyondBlock Taipei announced the transition to Ethereum 2.0. The security, scalability and privacy of the platform will be strengthened.
- The first phase of the Casper FFG update will take place in the summer or fall of 2018.
- On April 30, 2018, Buterin announced the introduction of sharding in the blockchain of the main network and a partial transition to the PoS confirmation algorithm. To implement the idea, a hard fork will be required.
- Developers are constantly testing new features and implementing successful ones. For example, a Metropolis update was released that improved bandwidth.
- One of the main factors is that 90% of projects conduct ICOs on the Ethereum platform. As it became known, the South Korean government is lifting the ban on their implementation and is preparing a regulatory framework for their implementation. This should have a positive effect on the value of the ETH cryptocurrency.
- It’s easy to buy Ethereum. Cryptocurrency is widely represented in exchangers and exchanges.
Top 3 cheap cryptocurrencies
If you want to replenish your portfolio with cheap promising cryptocurrencies, then pay attention to the following three coins: Bytecoin, Bitshares, Verge. Tron TRX, NEM, Cardano ADA, Stellar XML should also be added to this list – they are reviewed above.
75. Bytecoin (BCN)
- Although for 4 years after its creation, the currency did not show any particular progress towards growth, however, the powerful start of 2018 attracted the attention of all investors.
- Until Bytecoin resolves scaling issues, Bytecoin’s free transactions and strong anonymity look attractive and entice investors to buy.
- Adding to new exchanges is reflected in the increase in the value of the coin. Bytecoin is not that popular and is traded on several exchanges. The HitBTC exchange accounts for 27% of the turnover, Binance – 60%.
Bitshares cryptocurrency is a platform for launching DACs (which stands for Decentralized Autonomous Companies). Shareholders receive income from the activities of such companies.
Coin value – $ 0.35, capitalization – $ 980 million.
The outlook for the Bitshares cryptocurrency is determined by the following factors:
- This is a new technological solution, which is an ecosystem of an exchange, its own tokens, a bank and the possibility of creating its own companies. Therefore, the prospects for development are very broad.
- Many new ICOs are planning to launch in 2018 on the BitShares platform.
77. Verge (XVG)
The cryptocurrency is based on PoW and focuses on strong privacy (which may be trending in 2018). Cost – $ 0.073. Capitalization – $ 1.1 billion, 27th place in the cryptocurrency rating.
Why VRG cryptocurrency is considered promising:
- There are no barriers to the growth of the cryptocurrency, so it is expected to grow against the background of the general growth of the market.
- Developers are constantly developing their cryptocurrency and supplementing it with new features.
See also: Buy cryptocurrency for rubles – all ways.