The Ripple (XRP) cryptocurrency continues to generate interest from investors and traders. The value of the coin is growing and this allowed it to take the second place in terms of capitalization. Since the beginning of 2018 alone, the rate has grown by 50%. In the article, the editorial staff of Btcnewsweb.com reviewed the best cryptocurrency exchanges for trading Ripple cryptocurrency.
Ripple Exchanges (XRP):
|Stock exchange||Website||Currency pairs|
|Binance||binance.com||XRP / USDT, XRP / BNB, XRP / RUB, XRP / EUR, XRP / BTC, XRP / PAX, XRP / USDC, XRP / TUSD and others|
|Currency||currency.com||XRP/USD, XRP/EUR, XRP/BTC, XRP/RUB, XRP/BYR|
|EXMO||exmo.me||XRP/USD, XRP/RUB, XRP/EUR, XRP/UAH, XRP/TRY, XRP/USDT, XRP/BTC, XRP/ETH|
|Bybit||bybit.com||Futures: XRP / USDT. Spot: XRP / BTC, XRP / USDT, XRP / EOS, XRP / ETH|
|Crex24||crex24.com||XRP/BTC, XRP/USDT, XRP/ETH|
|Livecoin||livecoin.net||XRP/BTC, XRP/USDT, XRP/USD, XRP/ETH, XRP/RUB|
|CEX IO||cex.io||XRP/BTC, XRP/USDT, XRP/USD, XRP/GPB, XRP/EUR|
Many cryptocurrency exchanges have listed Ripple (XRP) and provide the ability to trade the valuable coin. For example, since October 2017, Ripple has been traded on the EXMO exchange. Daily trading volume on major exchanges leaves 1,207,076,689 XRP (as of January 9, 2017 from coinhills.com).
Recommended: how to buy Ripple for rubles.
For reference: Ripple technology is used to make international bank payments using a distributed network. The use of XRP cryptocurrency allows fast transactions anywhere in the world with lower fees than conventional bank transfers.
Top 15 Ripple (XRP) Exchanges by Trading Volume
List of top 15 cryptocurrency exchanges by trading volume for XRP cryptocurrency (as of November 22, 2020):
- Coinbase Pro.
- Huobi Global.
Recommended: how to create a Ripple wallet.
Popular Ripple exchanges in Russian
The most famous among clients of Eastern Europe is the EXMO exchange, on which the following pairs with Ripple are traded: XRP / USD, XRP / BTC, XRP / RUB. It is possible to enter fiat (dollars, euros, rubles, hryvnia) and cryptocurrencies. Commission on trading operations 0.2%. Registered in the UK. How to trade and buy Ripple on the exchange is below.
- Another exchange where Ripple is traded is Binance. Currency pairs are presented: XRP / ETH and XRP / BTC. Replenishment and withdrawal of the balance – only with cryptocurrency. The Binance platform began operating in 2017, and in a very short time has become a very popular exchange among clients from all over the world. In addition to Ripple, cryptocurrencies Neo, Eth and others are popular. At the moment, the company has closed the registration of new users, due to a sharp increase in their number, and is updating the systems. From December 8, a limited number of users can register.
Continuing: Ripple cryptocurrency exchange.
Ripple trading exchange – Exmo
Consider the Exmo exchange, where Ripple and other well-known cryptocurrencies are traded. The launch of the trading platform took place in 2012, and in 2014 the number of clients reached 100 thousand. In December 2017, more than 1 million traders from all over the world became Exmo clients, with a trading volume of about 10 thousand BTC per day, and according to this indicator, it is included in the top 25 largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. The listing includes 13 cryptocurrencies, including Ripple (XRP), which was added in the fall of 2017. In terms of the volume of trading in XRP, the Exmo platform is in the top 15. It is the most popular Russian-language trading platform in the ranking of cryptocurrency exchanges.
How to buy, exchange and trade Ripple (XRP) on the Exmo exchange:
- We are registering a new account on the exmo.me website. We confirm the registration by clicking on the link in the letter received by e-mail.
- Further, you can go through account verification by uploading documents or work without it. Verification is needed if you need to use for deposit or withdrawal: cards of Visa, Mastercard payment systems; bank transfer; neteller; cryptocapital.
- Choose a convenient way to add money to your balance (Wallet – Replenish).
You can top up your account with fiat currencies (USD, EUR, RUB, UAH); by transferring cryptocurrency or purchasing EX-code.
- To exchange “by market”, go to the “Exchange” tab and buy cryptocurrency or exchange it for fiat.
- To create a pending order “by limit”, go to the “Trades” section, select a currency pair and create an order to buy or sell Ripple, specifying the value and quantity.
The order enters the order book and will be executed when the price you specified is reached. A limit purchase may take some time or may not be executed at all. In this case, the order must be canceled and a new one must be created. Alternatively, create a market order. In this case, you will buy Ripple instantly at the current market value.
- All cryptocurrency is stored in the wallets of the exchange. You can withdraw Ripple (XRP) to another wallet at any time.