RevenueBot: an overview of a cryptocurrency bot. Instructions for working a cryptobot with the Binance exchange
RevenueBot is a cloud bot designed for automated trading on cryptocurrency exchanges using API. The interface is translated into Russian and English.
Official website: revenuebot.io
Registration for the service is free, there is no monthly fee for using the cryptobot.
Connected cryptocurrency exchanges:
- Binance Futures.
|Opportunities||quick start (step-by-step / simplified creation of a bot with tips), marketplace bots (purchase / sale of proven configurations), mentoring (for beginners – the opportunity to assign a mentor and learn trading from the pros, for pros – the opportunity to earn extra money), partial setting of a grid of orders|
|Exchanges||Binance, Binance Futures USDT-Ⓜ️, Binance Futures COIN-Ⓜ️, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Exmo, Livecoin, Cex.io, HitBTC, OKex, Bitmax, Kraken, Kucoin|
|Commission||20% from profitable trades|
|Running more than one bot||yes|
|Maximum number of bots||100|
|Account protection||Google Authenticator, СМС|
|Notification||web, email, Telegram, СМС|
|Strategy||martingale, while partial placement of a grid of orders is possible (it will allow you to set a large price overlap, despite the restrictions of exchanges and will not allow the deposit to be idle)|
|Bot simulation||for the last 60 days|
To create an account on the Revenuebot.io website, you need to click “Register” in the top menu. Specify the following information:
- Interface language.
- Contacts in messengers (optional).
There is no subscription fee, only a commission is paid (20% of the profit received), which is no more than $ 50 in BTC equivalent per month. The balance of the bot is replenished by the user manually. The main thing is to make sure that the RevenueBot balance is positive. All transactions for replenishment / write-off of commission / bot transactions / referral income are displayed in the profile.
Deposit for trading
The recommended amount is from 200 USD (this figure is determined by the limits of the exchanges for the minimum order for a grid of 20 orders). With a smaller depot, it will be necessary to reduce the number of orders, which makes trading more risky.
Bot algorithms and settings
The RevenuBot bot works in the SHORT algorithm (first sells, then buys coins) and LONG (first buys, then sells coins). Trades are executed according to the specified settings:% profit, number of orders in a cycle,% martingale and% price overlap.
The bot has the ability to set filters for the start (RSI / CCI), set up automatic pair selection for trading (according to a given list / based on the volatility analyzer) with pump / dump filters. You can also enable backtest (result over the past 60 days).
Step-by-step instructions for connecting a bot to Binance using the example of a MATIC / BTC pair:
- Create an API key on the Binance exchange and connect it to the bot in the RevenuBot menu – “API Keys”. To do this, enter the key code and its secret part in the specified fields.
- In the “Bots” section, click “Create a new bot”. Fill in the indicated fields, select a pair for trading, indicate the connected API key and create a wallet. The wallet is virtual, its function is to assign a deposit to the bot, which the owner is ready to allocate to him for trading. For example, on Binance, the deposit is 0.01 BTC. You can use 50% for trading. Accordingly, for the wallet, you need to set the value of 0.005 BTC (or 50%).
- Select the operation algorithm (in our example – LONG) and set the settings. A description of each setting is displayed when you hover the mouse over the question mark next to the parameter name.
- You can set advanced settings:
- We recommend specifying start filters.
- In the “Notification” specify email / Telegram, where notifications on deals will be sent.
- After all the settings are made, click “Create a bot”. A line with a bot has appeared, and now it needs to be launched. For this there is a “Play” button in the table.
All bot operation cycles are displayed in statistics: