Qiwi wallet – registration and entrance to your personal account, how to replenish and withdraw money from Wallet QIWI, order a Visa card
Qiwi is a payment system that has become a popular terminal for replenishment and payment for services thanks to a wide network. The brand was officially founded in Russia in 2008. With its help, you can pay online for services, receive and transfer money. It is possible to order a Visa Qiwi card, which is tied to a wallet and withdraw money from an ATM.
The official website of Kiwi is qiwi.com, available in Russian and English. All available operations can be performed using the web interface. There are mobile applications and an extensive network of terminals that are installed in stores in many localities.
You can use electronic money exchangers to exchange, buy or sell Qiwi. I recommend the personally verified Prostocash service. With it, you can exchange Qiwi for cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum, dash, litecoin; transfer money to any bank card (Sberbank, Alfa-Bank, VTB 24 and other banks); withdraw to any other electronic payment system (Yandex Money, Perfect Money, Advcash, Payeer).
For example, exchanging Qiwi for bitcoin:
or vice versa, deposit money into the account through any Visa or Mastercard:
Article: Qiwi wallet in Belarus – how to register, replenish and withdraw money.
The company is represented in South America, Europe, Eurasia. The main markets are Russia, Kazakhstan, Brazil.
The service has been given an official status – Visa Principal Member. The company is open to customers, financial statements are publicly available on the website and anyone can get acquainted with them.
Be sure to read the legal documents, which it is advisable to familiarize yourself with before registering.
On the site you can download Qiwi Wallet mobile applications for android, apple, windows. With their help, you can quickly and easily manage accounts and make money transactions online.
Qiwi wallet registration
Registering a Qiwi wallet is very simple, you need to indicate on the website or in the application:
- mobile phone number to which, in the form of SMS, the confirmation code will be sent. Indicate only the number belonging to you,
- a strong password that you can come up with yourself or use their generators. It will serve to enter the system,
- enter the numbers from the picture,
- read the offer and agree to its terms.
If you register through a payment terminal, you will receive a PIN code to enter the wallet through it.
If you have forgotten your password and pin code, you can restore them through the form on the website or immediately contact the support service.
After completing registration in Qiwi, the phone number will also be the wallet number.
After registration, you will be able to log into the Qiwi wallet and your personal account.
From which you can perform all available operations with wallets:
- payment of payments,
- withdrawal of funds and many other actions.
Logging into the Qiwi wallet and setting up your personal account
Go to the settings of your personal account through the corresponding menu item by entering the website qiwi.com
- Work with accounts. We look through the history of transactions, translate and replenish them.
Qiwi Wallet can be created in 4 currencies:
- Russian ruble,
- Kazakhstani tenge.
- Change the password by entering the old one and specifying its expiration date
- Connect SMS notification about replenishment and payment for services (paid service). Link e-mail, enter data about yourself, indicate profiles on social networks.
- Configuring security settings
- By linking a personal bank card or Webmoney account to Qiwi Wallet
- Transfer from WebMoney to Qiwi wallet with a commission of 3%
- Make transfers between accounts,
- Pass the Identification, which affects balance limits, withdrawal limits and other functions. It is held only on the territory of Russia.
Top up Qiwi wallet
You can replenish your Qiwi wallet using all the methods provided in your personal account.
Choose which method of replenishment is convenient for you personally:
- transfer from a bank card,
- or in other ways.
<p I’ll write some in more detail.
- You can replenish with a Qiwi Wallet bank card without commission, the minimum deposit amount is 1 ruble, and the maximum is 15,000. Enter the number, expiration date and security code CVV, select the required amount of replenishment.
- Top up cash through ATMs. There is a filter by bank name and commission. See the full list on the website.
- Deposit via Internet banking – Alfa Bank, VTB24 and many others
- through the network of Qiwi terminals, you can see the nearest one and go to deposit in cash
- cash through other terminals – Contact, Leader, etc.
- in partner offices – Unistream, Contact, Euroset, Megafon, MTS, Mobile Element
- by issuing an invoice to another user – after which, he must pay it
- by bank transfer from your account to the company wallet
- via a mobile phone – by sending an SMS with phone numbers and the top-up amount to 7494. For example: 111111111 300. You can top up your WebMoney wallet in the same way by sending a request R1234567890 300. If you need to transfer to another user – perevod 123456789 300.
Withdraw or transfer money from the Qiwi wallet
You can transfer Qiwi to:
- another wallet,
- to a bank card
- by email
- through the money transfer system
- to a bank account
- request a transfer
More details about each of them.
- Transfer from qiwi to qiwi is a transfer of funds to another user’s wallet. In this case, you need to specify a phone number, select a payment account, enter the amount of the shipment. It is not necessary to leave a comment. No commission is charged, but consider the limits – no more than 15,000 Russian rubles. After receiving an SMS from the company to the number indicated in the shipment, you need to register or enter the site.
- Transfer from Qiwi to card is an opportunity to withdraw money and cash it to a plastic bank Visa, Mastercard or Maestro. The commission will be in Russia – 2% and 50 rubles; for other countries 2% and 100 rubles. Pay attention to the limits and restrictions on the maximum amount
- Send by e-mail is to send money to another recipient’s email address. After that, he only needs to register with the service.
- Through money transfer systems, this is a transfer of funds from a wallet through: CONTACT, Western Union, Russian Post, Unistream, Anelik, Visa Personal Payments, to a Visa card, MasterCard MoneySend
- To a bank account – this is a transfer to an account opened with banks – Sberbank, Alfa-Bank, VTB 24, Raiffeisenbank, Tinkoff and many others, a complete list on the website.
- Qiwi vouchers – you can transfer money from your wallet to another person by entering his e-mail.
- Request a translation.
Exchange from Qiwi wallet
You can always exchange Qiwi through e-currency exchange offices or exchangers. With their help, you can make deposits or withdrawals from other payment systems like – Yandex Money, Webmoney, Skrill, Advcash, Paypal, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Okpay and others, as well as to Sberbank, Alfa Bank, VTB24, Privat24.
Through the Bestchange monitoring, we select the desired currency and exchange direction on the left, and on the right we will see all exchangers that provide such an opportunity, rates, as well as reserves and reviews.
Pay with Qiwi wallet
You can pay with Qiwi:
- cellular communication of mobile operators Megafon, Beeline, MTS
- utilities – housing and communal services Moscow, Mosenegrosbyt
- repay loans to Alfa-Bank, Sberbank, Tinkoff Bank, Russian Standard
- donate money to charity,
- traffic fines,
- Internet, TV – Tricolor, Akado, Online,
- exchange for WebMoney or Wallet One,
- spend on entertainment
Plastic Kiwi Card
As in many payment systems, here you can order a Visa Qiwi card, which is tied to a wallet. Unlike a virtual card, you can use it to pay for services and payments offline, as well as cash out:
- in any stores,
- wherever Visa is accepted,
- through payment terminals,
- withdraw money through any ATM,
- pay it online.
The card is not personalized. You can replenish a Qiwi card, like an account, because they are interconnected. The currency of the card is Russian rubles. The term of use is 2 years. Card limits depend on the user’s identification status.
To order it, go to the Bank cards menu, as shown in the figure
You can order chips or without, the maximum quantity is 5. Enter your passport data, select a country (Russia or Kazakhstan, Belarus and Ukraine are not in the list) and accept the conditions. After receiving it, we activate it on the website and receive a pin code on the phone.
Kiwi virtual map
It is possible to create a virtual Visa Card that will be linked to Wallet. The card is issued free of charge after registration. It is convenient when shopping online. The currency of the card is Russian ruble and US dollars. It is valid for 2 months from the date of the first replenishment, after which the remaining funds will be returned to the main account. Card limits depend on the user’s identification status.
My review of Kiwi and conclusion:
- great opportunities for depositing and withdrawing funds,
- wide geography of countries where the payment service is presented,
- their payment terminals,
- an extensive list of services provided,
- high security when making transactions,
- issuing plastic cards and providing a free virtual card,
We made the Qiwi service really popular and widespread.
What difficulties have you encountered during registration, replenishment and withdrawal from the Qiwi wallet?