How to sell cryptocurrency for fiat money: ways of selling for rubles, dollars, euros on the stock exchange, exchanger and other platforms
Cryptocurrencies are of great interest and popularity among crypto enthusiasts around the world. 2017 can rightfully be called the year of cryptocurrencies. The total capitalization today is about $ 500 billion, with a total of 1,530 coins or tokens represented (according to the coinmarketcap service). The most popular are highly liquid coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar, Monero, Dash and others. In the article, the editorial staff of Btcnewsweb.com will consider how you can profitably sell cryptocurrency and what methods exist.
Cryptocurrency Sale Methods
There are several ways to sell cryptocurrency and cash it out in real money (rubles, dollars, hryvnia, euros, etc.):
- Selling crypto assets in exchangers. The fastest way to sell. The advantage is also a large number of payment solutions: withdrawals to banks (Sberbank, VTB, Alfa and others), Visa / Mastercard, Yandex Money, Qiwi, Advcash, Payeer, etc. e-wallets are available. The exchange can be made completely anonymously. It is important to find a reliable exchanger and not get caught by scammers. For example, you can sell Bitcoin for Yandex Money, and then cash out using a Yandex Mastercard. See how it is more profitable and more convenient for you, and transfer money there. Reliable exchangers: Prostocash, 60cek, Ramon-cash, Platov, Xchange.
- Selling cryptocurrency on exchanges. A good way, as you can sell at the best rate. You can use the exchanges: Binance, Currency, EXMO, Bybit, Livecoin, Cex.io, FTX and others. Exmo works in the following directions (depending on the account USD, RUB, EUR, UAH and so on): MoneyPolo, Advcash, Payeer, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Contact. Bank transfer and Visa / Mastercard – after account verification. Available on the Livecoin exchange: Payeer, Capitalist, Perfect Money, Advcash, Qiwi.
- Withdrawal of cryptocurrency through the Advcash or Payeer payment system. After registering in any of them, you can replenish your account directly with cryptocurrency (only bitcoin), thereby converting it into the account currency (dollars, rubles, euros, hryvnia). After that, the money can be withdrawn in the ways that are present in the payment system (bank cards, Yandex or Qiwi electronic money, and so on).
- Exchange on p2p-exchanges. For example, Paxful, Cryptolocator, Binance P2P, Localcryptos and others.
Which way to choose is up to you. It all depends on the goals, amount, country, etc. More details about each method of selling cryptocurrency below.
Continuing: “How to Withdraw Cryptocurrency”.
How to sell cryptocurrency through an exchanger
Many people choose to sell cryptocurrencies through online exchangers because of the speed and ease of exchange, as well as the presence of most popular payment systems. Only the most popular coins are presented, mainly bitcoin, ethereum, dash, litecoin, rip, bitcoin cash and some others.
The exchange process consists of the following points: choosing an exchanger; filling out the exchange form indicating all the details; transfer of cryptocurrency to the wallet of the exchange office; confirmation of the transaction on the network and receiving it to exchangers; transferring money to your account.
List of reliable exchangers where you can sell cryptocurrency in 2020:
I work with these services personally, so I can recommend them.
Instructions on how to exchange a crypt in an exchanger 60 cek (similar actions on other sites):
- Register at 60cek.com. You can do without it, but there is a cumulative discount system.
- We look at which cryptocurrencies and payment systems are included in the listing. In the screenshot: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, Zcash, Dash, Dogecoin are available for sale.
- We fill out the form, indicate the direction and quantity. For example, to sell cryptocurrency bitcoin for rubles to Sberbank:
- We indicate the details of the exchange. In case of withdrawal of cryptocurrency to the card – the card number and e-mail.
- Click “Exchange” and you will receive detailed instructions on the exchange. Transfer the cryptocurrency to the exchanger’s wallet and click “I paid”.
- For all questions, please contact the support of the online exchanger, she is always in touch and will help resolve any issue.
Review: “How to exchange cryptocurrency”.
Selling cryptocurrency through the exchange
The next recommended way to sell cryptocurrency is by using exchanges. There are much more coins in them, since these are specialized platforms for working with crypto assets.
List of exchanges that work with fiat money (it is possible to sell cryptocurrency for rubles, dollars, euros, hryvnia):
Instructions for selling cryptocurrency on the Exmo exchange:
- Account creation and registration on the exmo.me website. Everything is simple here, you need to enter an email address and come up with a complex password. You will receive a letter from the exchange by e-mail, go to it and follow the link. After that, your account on the exchange will be confirmed. After entering the account, you should enable 2fa authentication and receive codes for entry and financial transactions via SMS to your phone or through the google application.
- Next, you need to transfer the cryptocurrency to the exchange. Go to the “Wallet” section, select an account and click “Top up”. See the address of your wallet on the exchange; limits and commissions. For example, for Bitcoin: the minimum amount is 0.001 BTC; commission 0%; the cryptocurrency must be transferred to the specified wallet address. Transactions can be in the “pending” status for up to 72 hours.
- After the cryptocurrency is credited to the Exmo me balance, for withdrawal to fiat money, we select the currency of the account to which you want to exchange it: USD, EUR, RUB, UAH, PLN. Each account has its own withdrawal method.
For example, for USD: Payeer, Advcash, Perfect Money, MoneyPolo. Withdrawal to Visa / Mastercard – after verification.
- Next, you need to sell the cryptocurrency. There are two options: in the “Exchange” section, sell by market:
- or create an order (market or limit) in the “Trades” tab:
- After exchanging for fiat money, to withdraw the cryptocurrency, you need to go to the “Wallet” and click “Withdraw” opposite the desired account. You will receive confirmation of the withdrawal by e-mail; terms – up to 72 hours, until that time it will have the status “Under review”.
How to sell cryptocurrency on the Livecoin exchange
In addition to the Exmo exchange, the Livecoin exchange also works with fiat money. In essence, the actions are no different from those described above. Only there are more cryptocurrencies, and among the payment systems are represented: Qiwi, Advcash, Payeer, PerfectMoney, Capitalist (through it you can transfer money to WebMoney, Yandex).
- We register on the livecoin.net exchange website.
- To transfer cryptocurrencies to the exchange, click “Balance”, select coins and click “Replenish”:
- A window will appear with the address to which we transfer the cryptocurrency:
- Having received the crypto-coins on the account, we go to “Trades” and sell them. We select a trading pair, for example, BTC / USD and create an order. Like Exmo, there are two types of orders on the Livecoin net exchange: limit and market.
In a market order to sell cryptocurrency, you only need to specify the quantity in the “You will sell” line. At the same time, it will be fulfilled instantly.
- Go back to “Balance” and withdraw money from the USD account:
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and make sure the information entered is correct. Look at the limits of the payment system to which you are sending money and your status in it. If they are exceeded, the payment will be declined and not credited back. Usually, after verification, the limits are increased.
How to sell cryptocurrency via Advcash or Payeer
You can also sell cryptocurrency through Advcash (Bitcoin only) or Payeer (Bitcoin + Ethereum) payment systems. These are fairly reliable services, they have been working for more than one year.
Instructions on how to withdraw Bitcoin cryptocurrency through Advacash:
- The first step is to create a new wallet on advcash.com.
- Go to the “Account replenishment” section, select an account, amount (in dollars), Bitcoin:
- We check the numbers and confirm the payment (the exchange rate is indicated on the main page in the header):
- Then we carefully read the conditions: you need to make a transfer for exactly the same amount as in the application within 15 minutes. The wallet address is specified. Gateway commission: 0.000022 BTC; to enroll confirmations on the network. After the transfer, click “I paid”.
- Converted Bitcoin into any account currency (dollar, euro, ruble, hryvnia, tenge), go to the “Transfer of funds” section and select the desired direction: bank cards, e-wallets, payment for services (mobile operators in Russia), etc.
Selling cryptocurrency through Payeer. The big difference is that there are Bitcoin and Ethereum wallets in the payment system, so cryptocurrencies can be transferred directly to the receiving address, the operation does not depend on time.
- Register in the system, go to the website payeer.com.
- Select a Bitcoin or Ethereum account, click on it. The address of your crypto-wallet will appear, to which you can transfer virtual coins.
- Next, we change the cryptocurrency to fiat money (“Transfer”). Accounts in dollars, euros, rubles are available on Payeer. We indicate the amount, directions and wallet number.
- Further, we withdraw money from the payment system in a convenient way (“Transfer”):