How and where to buy cryptocurrency in 2022: the best ways to buy cryptocurrency safely and profitably
If a person decides to buy a cryptocurrency, then he knows that it is possible to make good money on it. In recent years, the rate of many coins has increased hundreds of times. The editorial staff of Btcnewsweb.com considered the main options for how to buy cryptocurrency: in an exchanger, on an exchange, using electronic payment systems.
How to buy cryptocurrency
The main ways to buy cryptocurrency profitably in 2022:
- Buying from cryptocurrency exchangers is the fastest option. Verified online services: ProstoCash, 60cek, Abcobmen, Kassa, Ramon Cash, Platov, Xchange, Magnetic Exchange, 24PayBank, Nicechange, Mchange and others. With their help, you can buy cryptocurrency for rubles using Visa / MasterCard, Yandex, Qiwi, Payeer, AdvCash and other methods. Exchangers usually work with the most popular coins: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and others. To exchange, you need to choose a direction, for example, Sberbank – Bitcoin; indicate the amount; wallet address to receive and other information as needed. Then make a payment according to the instructions and receive the cryptocurrency to your wallet.
- Purchase of cryptocurrency on cryptocurrency exchanges. These are specialized services that sell, buy, exchange virtual coins. The number of offered coins is more than in the exchanger. Exchanges for working with cryptocurrency: Binance, EXMO, Currency, Bybit, Paxful, FTX, CEX IO, LocalBitcoins, Livecoin, Crex24, Cryptolocator. They have Russian language support and provide convenient ways to deposit and withdraw funds: Yandex.Money, Qiwi, Perfect Money, AdvCash and others. The rate will be better than in exchangers, but you also need to take into account the commission for deposit or withdrawal and account verification.
- Purchase of cryptocurrency using electronic payment systems: AdvCash, Payeer, Perfect Money, Capitalist.
- P2P exchangers.
For reference. The very first cryptocurrency Bitcoin appeared in 2009. It cost a few cents. Initially, it was very easy to get it on your home computer by installing special software. This process was called mining. The people who first saw the prospect in the new virtual currency, bought it or mined it, made good money. In 2017, it was possible to get a return of thousands of% if you bought the Bitcoin cryptocurrency at the beginning of the year.
How to buy cryptocurrency in the Matbea exchanger
We propose to consider the algorithm for buying cryptocurrency in an exchanger using the example of one of the reliable Matbi services. The process of buying a cryptocurrency will take no more than 10-15 minutes. Matbi has established himself well in the crypto market and has been working for over 6 years. The main feature of this exchanger is that it includes the function of an online cryptocurrency wallet for the safe storage of users’ funds in cold wallets.
The following advantages can be distinguished in the work of the Matbi service:
✅ Competent support service.
✅ Processing applications in an accelerated mode.
✅ An attractive course for the user.
✅ Multi-currency, as the service supports different cryptocurrencies.
✅ High level of security (transactions are confirmed by SMS, Google Authenticator and PIN-code).
✅ Ability to track transactions and their status.
✅ A wide range of options for depositing and withdrawing funds.
✅ Built-in online wallet for storing cryptocurrencies.
To buy cryptocurrency, the user needs:
- Go to Matbi’s website and go through a simple registration: enter your phone number and come up with a password.
- Top up the balance of your Matbi account in rubles through bank cards or through EPS (QIWI, Yandex.Money).
- Go to the “Exchange” tab. Indicate the amount in rubles, the system will automatically calculate how much the user will receive the cryptocurrency. After clicking on the “Exchange” button, rubles will be debited from the account, and a crypt will be credited in return.
- You can leave the cryptocurrency for storage in the cold storage Matbi and wait for the rate to rise. If the user wants to send the crypt to another wallet, then in the “Operations” item, select “Send cryptocurrency”, enter the wallet address, amount and press the “Send” button.
One of the main advantages of buying cryptocurrency in Matbi is that the service does not charge a commission for the exchange and does not wait for the miners to confirm the transaction. The cryptocurrency appears on the user’s account instantly, and it can already be used.
Detailed instructions for buying bitcoin are presented in the video instructions:
Buy cryptocurrency in the exchanger
The easiest way to buy cryptocurrency is through online exchanges. Almost every one of them is working in this direction today. The fastest and easiest way.
In the article “Bitcoin Exchangers” we looked at several exchange services with good reviews on the Internet. They can buy not only Bitcoin, but also other cryptocurrencies.
✅ ProstoCash is an exchange where you can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, Binance Coin, Monero, Zcash, Stellar, Neo, etc.
The exchange is available in the following directions:
- Electronic wallets (Yandex.Money, Qiwi, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Payeer, Capitalist).
- Banks (Sberbank, VTB 24, Alfa-Bank, Tinkoff, any bank of the Russian Federation and others).
- Visa / MasterCard (USD, RUB, UAH, BYN, KZT).
- Exchange codes (EX-code).
To exchange, you just need to select the desired payment, which is available:
Then enter the amount and fill out the form with the data.
✅ Xchange is another exchange office where you can buy cryptocurrency for rubles of Sberbank, Alfa-Bank; from plastic cards Visa and Mastercard; electronic money Yandex, Qiwi, for the payment system AdvaKesh.
Cryptocurrencies are available for purchase at Xchange:
- Tether (Omni and ERC-20) and others.
For example, buy ether (ETH) for Yandex.Money:
For 10,000 Russian rubles, 0.5211 of the Ethereum cryptocurrency is obtained.
Fill in all the data and make an exchange.
It should be borne in mind that operations with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies do not take place instantly, it takes time. This is due to the security measures in the network – each transaction is subject to confirmation.
Buy cryptocurrency on exchanges
Unlike exchangers, on cryptocurrency exchanges, you can buy almost any cryptocurrency at a favorable rate.
To do this, you need to register, replenish your account and make an exchange. Wallets for storing cryptocurrency on exchanges are automatically created immediately after registering an account.
1. Buying cryptocurrency on the EXMO exchange
If you have experience, you can trade by opening market or limit orders on the trading platform in the “Trades” section.
In the future, all purchased cryptocurrency can be transferred to another wallet. We recommend storing coins not on the exchange, but using hardware wallets (Ledger or Trezor).