Exchange Ethereum for rubles, dollars, Qiwi, Yandex Money: how to exchange Ethereum (ETH) profitably
In 2017, the cryptocurrency Ethereum (eth) has grown by more than 10 times (from $ 10 at the beginning of the year, to $ 380 at the highs). The growth in value was caused by the legalization of cryptocurrencies in some countries (for example, in the spring – in Japan), the growth in popularity and the number of ICOs conducted, interest from investors and other factors. Today, Ethereum is trading in the region of $ 300, many experts predict a further rise in the price. Ethereum is a wonderful tool for investing money, a buy and hold strategy, which involves buying cryptocurrency for several years, would be a good one. Therefore, it is important to know where and how to exchange ethereum (ETH) for the purpose of buying or selling.
You can exchange Ethereum for rubles, dollars, euros, Qiwi wallet, Yandex Money, bank cards using the following methods:
- Cryptocurrency exchanges. For example, Binance, EXMO, Currency.com, Bybit, Cex.io, Huobi.
- Exchange Ethereum in cryptocurrency exchangers. For example, Prostocash and 60cek work in the most popular areas: buying and selling ether for rubles, electronic payment systems, transferring to cards of Russian banks, converting to other cryptocurrencies (bitcoin, litecoin, dash, etc.).
- Through p2p exchangers.
- Through telegram bots.
You will learn more about each option, as well as how to create a wallet, receive or transfer Ethereum (ETH), from the review from the editorial staff of Btcnewsweb.com.
How to create an Ethereum wallet
To use cryptocurrency, accept or transfer it, you need a wallet. You can use the following methods to store Ethereum:
- Install an official client from open source developers on your computer. The program is called EthereumWallet or Mist, you can download it both from the ethereum.org website, and from the popular service for developers Github at the link. The latest version of the wallet 0.9.2 has been downloaded today
To download, find the “Downloads” section on the page, select the operating system and the type of wallet (EthereumWallet or Mist).
The Ethereum wallet is about 100 MB in size, but you need to take into account that after launch, the program downloads the entire blockchain of the Ethereum network, and this is already more than 100 GB of information about all transactions. Therefore, free some space on the “C” drive before installing. You can find the folder where the blockchain is loaded by entering the value% appdata% in the “Search” line of the Windows operating system in the “Search” menu, or by going to the following path: C: \ Users \% UserName% \ AppData \ Roaming \. The search result will show the Roaming folder, going into which you will see the EthereumWallet or Mist folder.
- Online wallet on services: myetherwallet.com (ether only) or blockchain.info (you can store bitcoin and ethereum). These are the most popular sites, but if you know others, write in the comments.
At myetherwallet.com, enter a password of 9 or more characters to create a wallet.
Next, you need to save the Keystore / JSON file in a safe place and click “Continue”. You need it to enter your wallet.
Next, save your private key (Save Your Private Key), consisting of a set of numbers and letters of the Latin alphabet. Click “Save your address” and choose how you want to enter the wallet. This notification will appear on every login. In our case, this is a Private Key or a Keystore / JSON file – it is better to save them on a USB flash drive that you do not use in everyday life, so as not to lose it.
As you can see, it takes a few minutes to register a wallet. After logging in, you will have an address to receive ether (it starts with 0x). On it you will transfer and receive ethereum cryptocurrency.
To transfer ether to another wallet, click “Transfer ether (ether) and tokens” in the top menu, enter the recipient’s address and amount:
In the “Exchange” section, Ethereum can be exchanged for bitcoins.
Similarly, you can create a wallet on the blockchain.info website.
- Start a wallet on a cryptocurrency exchange, for example, exmo. On the site where you can not only store, but also exchange ethereum for fiat money or other cryptocurrencies (bitcoin, litecoin, dash, zcash, monero, etc.).
To start using the Ethereum wallet, you need to go through a simple registration on the exmo.me website. Then go to the “Wallet” section of the site and select an ETH account. To surprise his address, click “Replenish”:
As you can see, it is very simple and quick to create an ether wallet on the exchange; also, the advantage is the ability to sell or buy cryptocurrency.
Ethereum exchange in a cryptocurrency exchanger
To begin with, I will say that any transaction on the “Ethereum” network can be tracked on the etherscan.io site.
Ethereum exchange in a cryptocurrency exchanger is the most convenient and fastest way to exchange a coin and get real money. Or, conversely, buy ethereum for rubles, dollars, euros.
The general sequence of actions is as follows:
- Find a reliable e-currency exchanger
- See reserves in the chosen direction
- Fill out the exchange form and enter the required data
- After the currency is credited to the account of the exchanger, he transfers the equivalent amount to the payment system of your choice.
I recommend the exchange service Prostocash. Its advantage is in round-the-clock operation, good rates and minimal commissions, large reserves of currencies and exchange directions, online support. Also, it is included in the monitoring listing. Reviews on the Internet are positive.
You can exchange Ethereum in rubles, dollars, euros, withdraw to any Visa and Mastercard, electronic wallets: Yandex Money, Qiwi, Payeer, Advcash; exchange for other cryptocurrencies (BTC, ZEC, BCH, DSH, LTC and others); translate into codes of cryptocurrency exchanges.
For example, exchanging ethereum for Sberbank rubles:
The minimum amount is 0.2 ETH. After specifying the amount, you also need to indicate the data on your card to which the money will be transferred. Next, follow the instructions from the exchanger and transfer ether from your wallet to the exchange address.
The following payment systems are available in the Prostocash exchanger:
Review article: bitcoin exchanger.
Exchange Ethereum on a cryptocurrency exchange
Another way to get real money is by exchanging Ethereum on an exchange. You can exchange cryptocurrency both into fiat currencies and other coins.
Algorithm of how to make an exchange operation with ether on a cryptocurrency exchange:
- If you are not registered yet, then you need to create an account on the exmo.me website
- We replenish the balance of the ETH account by transferring from our wallet
- Change Ethereum to rubles, dollars, euros, hryvnia in the “Exchange” section
- In the “Wallet” section, select a convenient withdrawal method. For example, money can be withdrawn from an account in Russian rubles in the following ways: Visa and Mastercard, electronic money.
You can create an EXMO code and cash it out in the exchanger – in this case, the commission is 0% from the exchange. To do this, go to the Wallet and select EX-CODE.
Then, in the Prostocash exchanger, we make an exchange for the desired payment system:
Which way to choose to exchange Ethereum? Cryptocurrency exchangers are a quick way to get real money; exchanges – the ability to use them as a wallet, trade and earn.