Cosmochanger: cryptocurrency and fiat exchanger review, reviews. Example of exchanging USDT TRC-20 for Qiwi
Cosmochanger is a cryptocurrency exchange that has been fully operational since February 2021. Despite his youth, he has already acquired several dozen positive reviews on large monitors. It is not yet available on BestChange, since, according to the rules of this monitoring, only services that have been operating for more than six months (with rare exceptions) are added to the listing. Cosmochanger has quite large reserves in all available destinations, decent exchange rates.
In order not to be limited with words, the editors of Btcnewsweb.com checked the quality of the Cosmochanger exchanger in practice. We will tell you about the functionality of the site and exchange USDT (TRC-20) for Qiwi.
|Working hours||Around the clock|
Cosmochanger allows you to exchange rubles, dollars, euros, popular cryptocurrencies and tokens, including tokens of projects related to DeFi and NFT. Directions available:
- Electronic payment systems: AdvCash, Payeer, Qiwi, Perfect Money.
- Banks: any Visa / Mastercard / MIR cards, Raiffeisen Bank, Sberbank, Tinkoff, VTB, Otkritie, Alfa Bank.
- Cryptocurrencies and tokens: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Chainlink, Monero, Polkadot, Dogecoin, Ripple, Tether (TRC-20, ERC-20, Omni), Uniswap, TRON, Zcash, 0x, Binance Coin, Compound, Chiliz , Cosmos, Dai, Decentraland, Litecoin, Dash, Neo, Qtum, Paxos, Enjin Coin, Ethereum Classic, NEM, TrueUSD, UMA, Tezos, THETA, USD Coin.
Provisions for all supported assets are displayed directly on the home page of the site.
Reviews on Cosmochanger
On the monitoring site KursExpert, the exchanger has 44 positive reviews, no negative ones. Reputation in the yellow zone – 60%, mainly due to the short term of work. According to users, technical support responds competently, and the exchange is quick (within 15 minutes).
Reviews from OKChanger website:
Reviews from Trustpilot website:
Registration and review of the site Cosmochanger.cc
Click on the blue “Register” button on the main page.
Enter a valid email address and create a password. Click “Register”.
Immediately after that, exchange operations are available, the system does not require an e-mail confirmation.
Sections of the site:
- The main. Contains basic information – available exchange directions, reserves for them, a news subscription form.
- Rules. Standard information on the rights and obligations of each party.
- For partners. General information about the referral program. Cosmochanger makes it possible to earn from 0.5% to 0.75 of the referral exchange amount. This percentage depends on the total number of referrals. The minimum rate is applied if there are less than 30 of them, the maximum – if there are more than 60.
- Contacts. Methods of communication with the site management, links to monitoring, where the exchanger is present.
- News. The latest news from the world of cryptocurrencies.
The service also offers a cumulative system of discounts. The discount is calculated based on the total exchange amount. Immediately after registration, the discount is 0.05%, after the exchange up to 300 to 500 USD (including the equivalent) it increases to 0.06%, and so on, up to 0.2%.
Personal account sections:
- History of applications. List of all open, executed and canceled exchange orders.
- Your balances. Information about the funds earned through the affiliate program. Statistics and list of referral payments. You can withdraw funds to Perfect Money USD or Tether TRC-20.
- Password change. As the name suggests, here you can change the password for your account.
How to change funds through Cosmochanger. Exchange example
You can click the “Create an application” button in your personal account or use the functionality on the main page of the site. We will exchange Tether TRC-20 to Qiwi, the minimum possible amount in this direction is 100 USDT.
Specify the required currencies – given and received.
Enter the amount to exchange and click “Continue”.
Enter your e-mail (entered automatically if you are registered) and recipient details.
You will receive payment details for the application. Attention: you need to pay for it within 20 minutes and confirm the fact of payment, otherwise it will be canceled.
Transfer the required amount to the specified address. For example, in our case, you need to transfer 100 USDT (TRC-20), you can also use the QR code for this purpose.
Click on the address to copy it. Open your wallet (eg Atomic Wallet), click “Send” in the USDT section (TRC-20). Paste the copied address, enter the amount to send and click “Send” again. Enter your password if required by the wallet. Please note that you must have at least 0.1 TRX on your balance to send TRX-USDT, these are the rules of the Tron network.
Click the “I paid” button on the exchanger page. The request is now being processed. The processing time depends on the specific cryptocurrencies or payment operators. Track the status of the application directly on the site, or follow the e-mails in which you will be notified of the change in the status of the application.
In our case, something went wrong – the ticket was deleted with a request to contact technical support.
After sending all screenshots and confirmations to the specified mail, the funds were received within 8 minutes. Thus, the total exchange time was 22 minutes.
Based on the results of the review, we can say that the exchanger is working, but with its own technical problems. Perhaps this is due to his youth, not all the details are fine-tuned to the ideal yet. But this is not scary, since technical support instantly gets in touch and solves the problem, and also probably excludes the likelihood of the same error occurring in the future. It should be noted that even in the event of problems, the exchange took several minutes. The exchanger offers fairly good rates and a large selection of payment directions, especially cryptocurrencies.