Cardano is one of the most noteworthy altcoins on the market today. The favorite of investors is growing at a rate of 32% per month. ADA stands out among thousands of other cryptocurrencies in that it consistently occupies the top places in terms of market capitalization. Behind the coin is a strong and promising project – its own fast and scalable blockchain network.
The editorial staff of Btcnewsweb.com will tell you what exchanges exist with Cardano – trading platforms on which you can buy and sell coins, as well as make money on changing its course.
- 1 Features of the Cardano cryptocurrency (ADA)
- 2 Exchanges with Cardano (ADA)
- 3 1. Binance Exchange
- 4 2. EXMO exchange
- 5 3. Cex.io Exchange
- 6 4. Huobi Exchange
- 7 5. OKEx Exchange
- 8 6. Bitfinex Exchange
- 9 7. Kraken Exchange
- 10 8. Coinbase Exchange
- 11 Prospects: is it worth buying?
- 12 Cardano cryptocurrency storage wallets (ADA)
- 13 Conclusion
Features of the Cardano cryptocurrency (ADA)
The Cardano platform began its development in 2015 and is open to the public in 2017. The creator is Charles Hoskinson, who also co-founded Ethereum.
The system is based on academic research, and each transaction, as it should be in the blockchain, is completely transparent and immutable. The Cardano Foundation acts as a custodian who promotes and standardizes the platform.
In general terms, Cardano is a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) blockchain created by the IOHK Foundation, a technology company specializing in peer-to-peer applications and cryptocurrencies.
ADA is the native token of the Cardano platform. It is supported by many well-known cryptocurrency exchanges and was recently added to the Coinbase exchange, which opened up opportunities for its use for an even larger audience.
Exchanges with Cardano (ADA)
1. Binance Exchange
The leading exchange from the entire market, has been successfully operating since 2017. Offers many features for active and passive earnings, including landing, staking, farming, futures, margin trading.
- Official website: https://binance.com/ru/
- Trading volume in 24 hours: 110 190 969 033 $
- Assets traded with ADA: USDT, BUSD, BNB, BTC, ETH, TUSD, USDC, fiat currencies
- Total number of trading pairs: 1072
2. EXMO exchange
A cryptocurrency exchange that does not differ in wide functionality or a large number of trading pairs, but is officially regulated in the British jurisdiction and pays great attention to the interests of users from the CIS in its work.
- Official website: https://exmo.me/ru/
- Trading volume in 24 hours: $ 157,276,795
- Assets traded with ADA: USDT, BTC, ETH, USD
- Total number of trading pairs: 188
3. Cex.io Exchange
An exchange where you can directly buy cryptocurrencies from a card, earn with the help of auxiliary tools, and use the possibility of cryptocurrency loans. Verification is required to use the platform.
- Official website: https://cex.io/
- Trading volume in 24 hours: $ 469,604,864
- Assets traded with ADA: USDT, fiat currencies
- Total number of trading pairs: 201
4. Huobi Exchange
The exchange has been operating since 2013, that is, for more than eight years, and has established itself on the positive side. Offers functionality for spot trading, derivatives, financial transactions for passive earnings, a trading bot and crypto loans.
- Official website: https://www.huobi.com/ru-ru/exchange/ada_usdt/
- Trading volume in 24 hours: $ 39 873 319 338
- Assets traded with ADA: BTC, ETH, USDT, HUSD
- Total number of trading pairs: 908
5. OKEx Exchange
A well-known platform that appeared in 2013 as an offshoot of OKCoin. It features a large number of functions for beginners and advanced users, there is a training platform, a cross-chain gateway and much more.
- Official website: https://www.okex.com/ru
- Trading volume in 24 hours: $ 31 685 114 325
- Assets traded with ADA: USDT
- Total number of trading pairs: 518
6. Bitfinex Exchange
The site is registered in Hong Kong and has been operating since 2012, making it one of the oldest exchanges operating to this day. In addition to regular trading, like all popular exchanges, it supports derivatives, landing pages, crypto loans and other popular functions.
- Official website: https://www.bitfinex.com/
- Trading volume in 24 hours: $ 8,797,841,295
- Assets traded with ADA: BTC, USDT, USD
- Total number of trading pairs: 320
7. Kraken Exchange
An even older platform founded in 2011. Based in the USA, it also cooperates with European banks. This site is in great demand among large investors, however, beginners will also find it convenient for themselves. You can trade cryptocurrency with leverage, use derivatives. Verification required.
- Official website: https://www.kraken.com/ru-ru/
- Trading volume in 24 hours: $ 8,335,972,588
- Assets traded with ADA: BTC, USDT, ETH, fiat currencies
- Total number of trading pairs: 305
8. Coinbase Exchange
A regulated American crypto exchange, it stands out for its very careful selection of assets for listing. This explains the relatively small number of trading pairs. The site provides high security, user assets are covered by insurance up to $ 250,000 per person.
- Official website: https://www.coinbase.com/
- Trading volume in 24 hours: $ 20,285,408,395
- Assets traded with ADA: BTC, ETH, USDC, fiat currencies
- Total number of trading pairs: 198
Where to Trade Cardano Futures (ADA)?
Crypto exchanges that provide the ability to work with derivatives on Cardano:
- Binance Futures
- Huobi Futures
- FTX Derivatives
- OKEx Futures
- Bitfinex Futures
Prospects: is it worth buying?
Cardano appeared on Coinbase in mid-March 2021, and ADA prices jumped 40% immediately. This often happens with new tokens, but Cardano is already one of the most technologically advanced cryptocurrencies on the market. The newfound price movement gives developers the opportunity to continue to develop the platform to move the dominant Bitcoin and Ethereum in the market.
At the moment, IOHK has announced its readiness to test the two-way migration of ERC-20 tokens. A hard fork called Alonzo involves the implementation of smart contracts on the Cardano blockchain. The first token to migrate to the Cardano network will be the SyngularityNET project token. Charles Hoskinson confirms that over a hundred projects are in the process of being transferred to Cardano. In addition, the platform will be able to support non-fungible token (NFT) markets. All of these events have definitely become the catalyst for the rise in ADA prices.
Arguments for buying ADA:
- A strong impulse in the price movement – at the start of the network, the capital of the development teams in dollars was $ 150,000,000, now this figure has turned into $ 6,000,000,000.
- The launch of the Goguen Mainnet smart contract, which opens the door to the NFT world, where the Ethereum blockchain now dominates. ADA is one of the few viable candidates for dominance in this area.
- Cardano is among the clear technology leaders and is already advanced enough to challenge the traditional banking system.
Arguments against buying:
- Long-term development. Implementing new features and fixing existing issues can take months or years.
- With a competitor like Ethereum, it is much more difficult to develop, and even more so to surpass it.
- All cryptocurrencies are associated with risk, since they are not backed by anything and have value only when society believes so.
This means that you need to correctly distribute your investments across different types of assets and coins. Given a diversified portfolio, Cardano deserves attention.
Cardano cryptocurrency storage wallets (ADA)
Two wallets officially offered by ADA developers:
- Daedalus. Available for Windows, macOS and Linux. It is a full-node wallet that downloads a full copy of the Cardano blockchain to work and verifies every transaction in history autonomously. This provides a secure and reliable experience without being centrally hosted on third-party servers. Allows you to create paper wallets.
- Yoroi Wallet. Lightweight wallet that does not require downloading a copy of the blockchain. Available as both a downloadable application and a browser extension. Has a light, intuitive interface.
In addition, wallets from third-party developers are suitable for storing ADA: Atomic, Exodus, Infinito, Ledger Nano. When trading on exchanges, you can use exchange wallets for storage.
Cardano exchanges are a safe, fast and convenient way to buy this cryptocurrency. The choice of available platforms is quite large, which is determined by the popularity and prospects of the coin. As an investment asset, Cardano (ADA) has mostly positive outlooks, especially when you consider that the developers are actively developing and promoting the platform. It is possible that Cardano will really become a strong competitor to the ether, so you can think about buying it right now.