Bitcoin transfer: how to transfer Bitcoin (BTC) cryptocurrency to fiat money and to a card, to another wallet address
In this material, we bring to your attention a guide on transferring bitcoin – in an accessible language we will tell you how to transfer Bitcoin from wallet to wallet or withdraw it to fiat money, that is, to real money. The use of cryptocurrency is a topical topic today, to which it will not hurt to join anyone who is interested in information technology and the future of the financial system. The Btcnewsweb.com editors have drawn up instructions on how to transfer BTC to rubles or simply to another wallet.
How to convert bitcoin to fiat money
If you have a need to withdraw BTC into fiat money, consider the following options:
- fiat cryptocurrency exchanges;
- payment systems, for example, Advcash, Payeer, Capitalist;
- p2p exchanges;
- telegram bots;
- wallets for storing cryptocurrencies;
Brief instructions for each of the methods:
Instructions for transferring bitcoin to fiat money through exchangers:
- Choose a suitable exchange service, for example, with the help of monitoring, where you can specify the payment direction, evaluate the available options and order the offered exchangers by the parameter of interest (initially they are ordered at the most favorable rate).
- Go to the selected site and create an account. You do not have to create it, but anyway, when exchanging, you will have to specify an e-mail, and an account for it will be generated automatically. Using the same account will help you accumulate a loyal customer discount.
- Select a payment direction, enter the exchange amount. Please note if pop-up messages about additional commissions appear.
- Enter the details of the wallet / card for which you want to receive fiat money.
- Form an exchange request.
- Transfer bitcoins to the specified address, confirm the fact of payment and then track changes in the status of the application.
Instructions on how to transfer bitcoin to fiat money through exchanges:
- First, you need to exchange bitcoin for fiat money, that is, sell it. This can be done through the trading terminal, however, many sites also provide an instant exchange service, which is easier and more convenient for beginners.
- Having received rubles, go to the wallet section.
- Opposite rubles, click the “Withdraw” or “Withdraw” button.
- Specify the desired withdrawal method, for example, a card or any payment system.
- Enter the details for the transfer.
- Confirm the transfer. Please be aware that some platforms do not allow you to work with fiat money without account verification.
Instructions on how to transfer bitcoin through electronic payment systems:
- Verify your account, if necessary
- Replenish the account of the payment system with bitcoins and go to the conversion section.
- Exchange cryptocurrency for fiat money, then withdraw it in any convenient way, or leave it for further operations.
- In AdvCash, there is an opportunity to transfer BTC into rubles, dollars or euros in a slightly different way – through a special section to transfer cryptocurrency in order to get the selected fiat money on the balance in EPS at the current rate.
Instructions on how to transfer bitcoin through p2p paltforms:
- Register and go to the “Sell” section.
- See what suggestions there are. Find the right buyer for you. Ads can be filtered by payment method, fiat currency, counterparty location, rating.
- Open a trade with a user by specifying the amount you want to sell and fixing the price.
- Place the cryptocurrency on a smart contract (offline escrow account).
- Give the buyer your fiat money details. Wait for him to complete the transfer.
- Only after receiving the transfer, confirm this fact in the deal window.
- As soon as you confirm the payment, the cryptocurrency from the smart contract is sent to the counterparty.
Instructions (for example BTC Banker (@BTC_CHANGE_BOT)):
- Add the bot to Telegram and enter or press the command / start.
- You can go to the settings, if necessary – there you can configure the language, the default currency, you can also enter the details in order to quickly select them in the future.
- Go to the “BTC / RUB exchange” section.
- Select the “Sell” option.
- Select a payment method (electronic payments, bank transfer, etc.).
- Specify a specific bank or payment system.
- Select a suitable deal from the list provided.
- The bot will send you the wallet address for transfer, and you, in turn, must send the details of your card / EPS.
- Confirm your payment when you receive it. You can give the buyer feedback on how it went.
Wallets for storing cryptocurrencies
Examples of services: Trustee Wallet, Blockchain.com, Matbea
- Make sure your wallet has enough cryptocurrency.
- Click the Withdraw or Sell button.
- Choose a withdrawal method – usually it is a bank card, but, for example, Matbi also supports a number of payment systems.
- Indicate the amount and details.
- Confirm the operation.
Search for cryptomats around the world: https://coinatmradar.com/
- Select Sell on the device screen. Choose a cryptocurrency (bitcoin).
- Enter the amount to sell. Confirm your intention.
- Send bitcoins to the specified wallet address (you can just scan the QR code). Another option – a cryptomat will print a receipt, and it will already have a QR code on it.
- Wait for the transaction to be confirmed.
- Select the item “Redeem check” or similar on the screen.
- Scan the QR code on your receipt. If the transaction is indeed already confirmed, you will receive cash; otherwise, you will have to come back later.
How to transfer bitcoins to a bank card
All of the above methods, including some cryptomats, allow you to transfer BTC to your bank card. Generally the following cards are supported:
Less commonly, Maestro or other options. As for the bank, it can be anything, but sometimes there are restrictions on the country or currency. Make sure that the platform you choose supports work with bank cards of your state.
If we are talking about exchanges, then working with fiat money almost everywhere requires account verification. This means that you will have to send a scan or photo of your passport, your own photo, proof of address of residence or other documents. After that, within 1-2 days, the exchange moderators will check the data, and if everything is correct, then in the end they will open you access to the full functionality.
With regard to exchangers and some exchanges, verification of the card itself may also be requested as confirmation that the card belongs to you. The process includes sending a photo of the card against the background of the exchanger’s website (you can gloss over some of the data, be sure to leave only the card number and the name / surname of the owner).
How to transfer bitcoin from wallet to wallet
Let’s consider the process of sending BTC using the example of the Blockchain.com wallet, as one of the most popular and convenient:
- Click the Submit button, choose Bitcoin from the drop-down menu. If you have sub-wallets, then you will also need to select the one from which the sending will be made.
- In the “To” field, paste the recipient’s address. If your device has a webcam, you can scan the QR code.
- Enter the amount to be sent.
- It is not necessary to add a description for the transaction, only you will see it.
- Select the transaction fee (regular or priority). The usual one is lower, but the transaction will take longer, an hour or more to confirm. Accordingly, priority fees imply increased costs, but then the funds are guaranteed to be credited to the recipient within an hour.
- Click “Continue” and check the details of the operation. Please confirm if everything is correct.
You can track the history of all your incoming and outgoing BTC transactions by simply going to the Bitcoin section from the left menu.
Knowing what we have said in this article, you can easily transfer bitcoins to rubles, to a card, to any cryptocurrency, or simply send them to another wallet. Over time, the list of available methods is growing steadily, as the demand for this type of service is also growing. However, in parallel with this, the number of scammers who offer favorable exchange conditions and lure inexperienced users into their networks is also increasing. You should not chase unjustified savings, it is better to choose the most profitable of the known services with positive reviews and a large number of users.