25 cryptocurrency cards: a list of current Visa / Mastercard debit crypto cards, including those with delivery to Russia
In the modern world, there are still few opportunities for full-fledged spending of cryptocurrencies – only a few stores and establishments accept them directly. In many ways, this is why cryptocurrency has become more of an investment asset than an exchange medium, as it was originally intended. Cryptocurrency cards are a solution to the problem. They allow you to spend cryptocurrency absolutely wherever debit cards are accepted for payment, and at the time of purchase, the crypt is converted into fiat currency accepted by the seller at the current market rate.
The editorial staff of Btcnewsweb.com reviewed the 25 best cryptocurrency cards at the moment, including those that are delivered to the Russian Federation and Belarus (spoiler – only a few of them). Know other cards that support cryptocurrencies – be sure to write about them in the comments.
See also: exchanges with withdrawals to bank cards.
The Capitalist payment system supports cryptocurrencies BTC, ETH, USDT (ERC-20 and TRC-20) and offers three types of cards – two VISA (plastic and virtual, one Mastercard, virtual). Delivery of plastic cards to the Russian Federation is possible. Their features:
- VISA – available everywhere, except for sanctioned countries. Currency – Euro. Application – payment in stores, withdrawals from ATMs, payment for advertising campaigns. A passport is required to issue. Turnover per month – up to 20,000 EUR. The number of cards per account – up to 5. The cost of issuing a card – 5 EUR plastic, 3.5 EUR – virtual. Monthly maintenance 3 EUR. Transaction fee – 0.25 EUR offline, 0 online, cash withdrawal from ATM 2% + 2 EUR. You can link your card to Apple Pay.
- Mastercard – available for the European Union. The currency is the dollar. Application – payment for advertising campaigns. Passport is not required for registration. Turnover per month – up to 20,000 USD. The number of cards per account is not limited. The cost of issuing a card is 3.5 USD. Monthly maintenance 3.5 USD. No transaction fees.
2. TTM Bank
The TTM Bank crypto wallet is focused specifically on working with plastic cards. The user can replenish the account with cryptocurrencies BTC, ETH, USDT, TRX, BNB. On the card, the currency is converted to euros. The company sends cards to most countries of the world, including the Russian Federation. Basic conditions and tariffs:
- Payment system: Visa.
- Registration cost: from € 100, virtual € 20.
- Deposit fee: 1%
- Card maintenance: € 2 per month
- Cash withdrawal fee: € 1.50 + 2%
- Purchase fee: € 0.25
- Maximum balance € 5000
- Maximum purchase: € 2500
- Maximum cash withdrawal per month: € 2500
3. AdvCash Card
The AdvCash payment system will soon offer users a cryptocurrency card, but for now, solutions with accounts in dollars and euros are available for residents of European countries. Detailed conditions and tariffs for the future crypto-card have already been presented to the public:
- Order or reissue cost $ 95.
- Maintenance $ 60 per year.
- Replenishment from ADV wallet – commission 1.95%, minimum $ 2.5 (refund from card to wallet is not possible).
- ATM withdrawal fee 0.75%.
- The maximum balance is $ 200,000.
- The maximum amount of purchases per month is $ 300,000.
4. Binance Card
The world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchange in 2020 opened a pre-order for the Binance crypto card. Unfortunately, the ability to deliver this card is not available for residents of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan – mainly states located in Europe are supported.
- The user himself chooses which cryptocurrencies to replenish the card with, and can order them by priority for spending.
- BNBs on the card are included in the average daily BNB balance.
- Cashback up to 8%.
- Can be added to Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
- To order a card, a second level of KYC is required.
- The first card is free. The re-issue will cost 25 euros.
The service allows you to register an application for a card using a mobile application, after which the finished plastic is sent anywhere in the world by standard mail. You can choose any nickname to display on the map. The account is fully managed through the app.
Conditions for working with a cryptocurrency card:
- Identity confirmation required.
- Service commission up to 2 EUR per month.
- Commission for withdrawal from ATMs 1% of the amount, minimum EUR 1.5.
- The limit for cash withdrawals per day is 5,000 EUR.
- There is a bonus program + cashback.
6. Crypto.com Card Visa
The Crypto.com platform combines the services of a wallet, payment system, exchanger, crypto deposits and loans. A debit card can be ordered (there are five different types) that is accepted by over 50 million merchants worldwide. However, it has not yet been delivered to Russia. Types of cards differ from each other in tariffs and rewards (cashback in CRO tokens):
- Obsidian. The order requires $ 400,000 in CRO tokens; cashback 8%.
- Frosted Rose Gold / Icy White. For order: $ 40,000 in CRO; cashback 5%.
- Royal Indigo / Jade Green. For order: $ 4000 in CRO; cashback 3%.
- Ruby Steel. For order: $ 400 in CRO; cashback 2%.
- Midnight Blue. No CRO required for ordering; cashback 1%.
7. Bitpay Card
Bitpay wallet cards are available for the US and Europe. They allow you to instantly top up your balance without a conversion fee. A full range of functions for card management is included in the Bitpay phone app. For security, an EVM chip and lock options are provided. Basic terms of service:
- The maximum balance is $ 25,000.
- Maximum spending is $ 10,000 per day.
- Card replacement $ 10.
- Inactivity fee $ 5 per month after 90 days without transactions.
- Commission for international currency conversion 3%.
8. Nexo Card
The Nexo cryptocurrency platform map is still available in Early Access. Allows you to spend assets without having to sell them, on the principle of lending. Flexible repayment options are supported. Features of work:
- The Nexo card can be ordered and managed from the Nexo Wallet app, giving instant access to a line of credit.
- There is no account maintenance fee.
- No transaction fees.
- Fast freeze and thaw in one click.
- The card supports a number of different cryptocurrencies, as well as some fiat currencies, in particular EUR.
- There is no exact information about the available countries yet, but most likely, the service is focused on the European Union.
9. Trastra Card
At the moment, the map of this service is available only to residents of the European Economic Area (EEA). This is a VISA card, which means that you can use it at any payment outlet that accepts VISA.
- The card supports five major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.
- The total limit of daily spending in offline points is € 8,000.
- Map management using the TRASTRA app.
- Can be added to Samsung Pay and Google Pay, one-touch payment with PayPass is supported.
- The monthly fee is 1.25 euros per month.
- Issuance fee € 9.
10. Wirex Mastercard Card
Wirex multi-currency payment card provides real-time conversion and up to 2% cashback for all expenses. Offers fairly high limits and no service fees. You can send money to contacts in a matter of seconds without entering a wallet address or account details. Card order is not available for the Russian Federation. The full list of supported countries is here.
- Cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, WAVES, WOLLO, DAI, NANO, XLM and Wirex tokens.
- Over 150 different fiat currencies.
- No issuance and maintenance fees.
- Withdrawal fee $ 2.5.
- Commission for payment with cryptocurrency 1% of the amount.
- The maximum expenses per day and month are $ 10,000.
Other cryptocurrency cards
In addition to the above, crypto cards are available:
- Revolut Card Visa: https://www.revolut.com/cards.
- Spectrocoin Card Visa: https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-debit-card.html.
- Cryptopay C. Pay Cards Visa: https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card/.
- Nuri Card (ex. Bitwala): https://nuri.com/.
- Club Swan Card: https://clubswan.com/cards/.
- Crypterium Card Visa: https://crypterium.com/cards.
- BlockCard Visa: https://getblockcard.com/the-card/.
- Monolith Visa Debit Card: https://monolith.xyz/.
- Coinbase Visa Card: https://card.coinbase.com/.
- TenX Visa Card: https://tenx.tech/card.
- Plutus Debit Card Visa: https://plutus.it/card.
- Paycent Card: https://paycent.com/paycent-card/.
- Card from Cardbit VISA PREPAID CARD: https://ibandirect.com/.
- BITSA Card: https://www.bitnovo.com/bitsa-prepaid-card-en.
- Eidoo Card Visa: https://moneyfold.co.uk/eidoo-card/.
- Bakkt Visa Debit Card: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bakkt.wallet.consumer
Although the choice of cryptocurrency cards available in Russia and the CIS countries is small, they are still there. This is indeed an extremely convenient and effective way to spend your crypto even in such conditions when sellers are prohibited by law from accepting it. Automatic conversion allows you not to think about the problems of transferring funds, but simply use the card in the same way as a regular bank card. You have to pay for convenience – this is both a rather high cost of issuing a card, and additional commissions for payments and withdrawals from ATMs. Choose the solution that will be the most profitable based on the number of your operations.